- 250 grams dark chocolate
- 125 grams craisins
- 125 grams raw cashews
Recipe is created for
Weigh craisins and nuts in bowl, set aside.
Break chocolate up into pieces and place in bowl. Mix 7 secs Sp 8.
Melt chocolate 5 mins 100oC Sp 1.
Pour melted chocolate into bowl with fruit and nuts.
Spoon mixture into clusters onto baking paper and place in fridge to set.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Keto Ice Cream
- Eggless edible cookie dough
- Delectable Millionaire’s Shortbread (Caramel Slice)
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- Creamy Leche Flan
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- Chocolate Chia Pudding (Vegan)
- Chia Custard Pudding - adapted from Pete Evans recipe (Paleo)
- Thermo Cazza's Rocky Road
- Berry Yogurt Sorbet