- 1500 g dark chocolate chips
- 500 g pure cream
24h 5minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 6For cooking (simmering) at temperatures of 95°C or above (200°F), the simmering basket should always be used instead of the TM6 measuring cup, as the TM6 measuring cup fits tightly in the lid. The simmering basket rests loosely on top, is steam-permeable, and also prevents food spatter from the mixing bowl.
- Place dark chocolate into mixing bowl"Closed lid"
- Add cream and heat 6 min/50C/speed3
- With the spatula scrape down the bowl and lid ensuring all the chocolate bits are in the ganache then
- 6 min/50C/speed 3
- Pour ganache into a large container and cover the top of the ganache with glad wrap to stop a skin from forming. Set ganache on the Bench overnight (See Tips)
Accessories you need
When going to use the ganache on a cake, take some out of the container and microwave on 50% for 20 seconds at a time till ganache is easy to spread.
This ganache is fine kept in the fridge for 2 weeks or frozen for up to 3 months.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Rum and Raisin Icecream
- Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding
- Chocolate Mouse (translated from Schokoladen-Mousse recipe)
- Zserbo aka Gerbeaud cake (Hungarian layer cake)
- Jilly’s No Fail Rum Balls
- Gluten free sponge
- Christmas 🎄 jelly candys
- Variation Knafeh (Middle Eastern Custard Dessert)
- Lemon Slice
- gulten free rice cake
- Biscoff slice
- Variation Thermomix Russian Fudge