- 20g fresh garlic cloves, peeled
- 250g sugar
- 375g Milk
- 625g pure cream
- 6 egg yolks
Place garlic into the TM bowl & chop for 5 secs speed 7. Add all reamining ingredients & cook 20 mins 90 degrees speed 3 with the simmering basket on top instead of the MC to let steam out. Check if the mixture has thickened -it needs to coat the spatula. If not cook at the same temperature & speed for a few more mins until it coats the spatula. Allow to cool, strain & pour into ice cube trays or a shallow container & place into the freezer for at least 10 hours.
Just before serving place half the frozen mixture into the TM & chop for 20 secs speed 6 & then 10 secs speed 4 with stiring with the spatula, repeat with the other half of the mixture, place into a thermoserver & serve.
Garlic Ice Cream
I have wanted to try this recipe for years, having a Thermomix made it seem easy to try - The original recipe is from a really old the Gourmet Traveller magazine 1993. And the recipe is from the Stinking Rose - A Garlic Resturant. //thestinkingrose.com/
You really have to try it to beleive it!! I am keen to roast the garlic first to see how this could change the flavour & then maybe use coconut sugar instead of normal sugar!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Brownies - Grandma's Recipe
- Raspberry Coconut Dessert Bowl
- Mango ice cream, sugar free and dairy free
- Protein banana ice cream
- Easy Vanilla Icecream
- Chocolate summer cups
- Dairy Free Strawberries & Cream Weiss Bars
- Strawberries & Cream Weiss Bars
- Easy Lemon Cheesecake with Raspberry Jelly
- Vegan Choc Orange Bliss Balls (GF)
- Vegan Choc Mint Bliss Balls (GF)
- Vegan Banana Protein Pancakes
- Fresh Beetroot Salad
- Strawberry & Rosewater Sorbet for Cocktails/Mocktails
- Wonton Wrappers
- Garlic Sweet Potato Wedges
- Rhubarb Clafoutis
- Rhubarb & White Chocolate Cupcakes
- Gingerbread & Cream Cup Cakes
- Spicy Roasted Sweet Potato & Cauli "Rice"
- French Savory Cake
- Flu fighter Chicken Soup
- Beef & Veg 'Stirfry' with Cauliflower "Rice"
- Shredded chicken/chicken & veg soup & boiled eggs