THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 250g Arnotts Gingernuts
- 75g Nuttlex or other safe butter
- 2 packets of Tofutti, soy cream cheese
- 400g Dairy free condensed milk, see notes
- 125g Raw sugar
- 2.5Tbs Gelatine Powder
- 100mls Boiling water
- Juice of 2 limes and rind of 1
- 2 Mangos
- 1tsp Vanilla paste
- Place butter in thermomix and melt on 100 for 2 minutes on speed 1. Add gingernut’s and mill for 5 seconds on speed 7. Scrape down sides with spatula and mix again for 5 seconds on speed 7. Spread biscuit base into a lined 24cm spring form pan and press down firmly to compact base. Refrigerate while you make the filling.
- To make filling dissolve gelatine powder in 100ml of boiling water and set aside. Add tofutti, condensed milk, lime juice and rind, caster sugar, vanilla essence and flesh of 2 mangos to Thermomix. Now add the dissolved gelatine. Blend for 30 seconds on speed 7. Check that mix is smooth and pour onto biscuit base. Cover with cling wrap and refrigerate for 4 hours.
You will need to make the condensed milk the day before, I use this one from The Thermomix Diaries //thethermomixdiaries.wordpress.com/2013/01/16/dairy-free-sweetened-condensed-milk/
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 20 Second Ginger Nut Balls
- Peppermint Choc Chip Ice Cream
- Walnut and coffee cheesecake slice
- VEGAN Cranberry & Vanilla Protein Balls
- Raw Caramel Nut Slice
- Chocolate,Ginger and Orange Bliss Balls / Protein Balls
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Golden Gaytime Slice
- Halawet El Rez
- Maple Pancakes
- Pear sorbet
- Custard (like Paul’s)