- 55 g cacao powder
- 65 g cacao butter
- 15 g Raw Coconut Oil
- 90 g agave syrup
- 25 g Goji Berries
- 1/4 teaspoon Vanilla powder
- 10 g Desiccated Coconut
Recipe is created for
Place Cacao Butter into bowl and chop for 3 seconds on speed 7.
Add coconut oil and vanilla, 3 min, 50 degrees, speed 2.
Add Agave and mix 1 min, 50 degrees, speed 3.
Add Cacao Powder, mix on speed 3 for 5 seconds or until smooth. May have to scrape sides after each of these steps.
Add Goji Berries and coconut, mix on reverse, speed 2 for a few seconds.
Pour into silicon cake moulds and pop into fridge. After 30 minutes, they should be ready to take out of moulds, but I usually just leave them overnight and take out of the moulds the following day.
Converted from Roar! Superfoods, which is where I get my ingredients from. Use raw and organic where possible.
Can play around with the flavours. Try peppermint and cacao nibs or rasberry extract with nibs, maybe even nuts. Message me if you would like measurements for those flavours.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fresh mango muesli
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Caramilk Ice magic
- Caramilk Delight
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- Vanilla bean ice cream
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Caramilk Cheesecake
- Home made Baileys
- Spanakopita (Greek Spinach pie)
- Greek Cabbage Salad
- Thia Lili's Koulourakia (Greek Easter Biscuits)
- Tacos basic
- Avocado hommus
- Tsourekia (Greek Easter Bread)
- Semolina Custard
- Keftethes (Greek Meatballs)
- Greek Easter Chocolate Souffle
- Galaktobouriko (Greek Vanilla Slice)
- Rizogalo (Greek Rice Pudding)