THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 175 g oat, rolled
- 215 g plain flour
- 50 g dessicated coconut
- 90 g Butter,cubed
- 90 g golden syrup
- 85 g brown sugar
- 145 g caster sugar
- 500 g cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 60 g Butter
- 60 g brown sugar
- 100 g golden syrup
- 2 tablespoon thickened cream
1h 10minPreparation 20minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven to 150C. Grease 22cm-round, springform pan.
2. Place rolled oats, flour and coconut in bowl combine 10s//. Transfer till needed.
3. Place butter, golden syrup and brown sugar in bowl and melt 5mins/90C/1 until melted and smooth.
4. Add coconut mixture to bowl and 40s/ till well combined.
5. Press mixture over base and sides of prepared tin.
1. Place cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in bowl. Beat for 30s//4 till light and fluffy. Repeat if necessary.
2. Continue for a further 30s adding eggs, 1 at a time until all combined.
3. Pour the mixture into the base. Bake for 50minutes or until the filling is just set. Turn off oven, leave door slightly ajar and and cool for one hour.
4. Cool completely at room temperature and then refridgerate over night.
1. Place butter, brown sugar and golden syrup in bowl. Melt 5 mins/90C/
2. Stir in cream. 4 mins/100C/
3. Cool, transfer and refridgerate over night.
GOLDEN SYRUP CARAMEL
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pecan biscuits
- JCN Protein Balls (sugar free)
- Spicy Peanut Satay Sauce (Thick)
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Gluten Free Chocolate Brownie
- Flourless Almond, coconut and vanilla cake
- Nectarine & Blood Orange Frangipane Tart
- Variation Plum crumble cake
- Traditional Welsh Cakes
- Mars Bar Cheesecake
- Violet Crumble Cheesecake
- LICORICE ALLSORT SLICE