THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 80 grams of raw sugar (you can reduce this if you don't want it so sweet)
- 500 grams of peeled diced green apples
- 100 grams of peeled diced kiwi fruit
- 1 egg white
- 1 Lime (just the juice from it)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Chop, peel and remove the cores and dice up your apples into 2-3cm cubes (until you have 500g of diced apple)
Squeeze the juice of a whole lime over the diced apple to stop it from going brown and freeze in a snap lock bag flat so you can break it up easily once its frozen.
Peel and dice up the kiwi fruit into 2-3cm cubes (you will need 100g of cubed kiwi fruit flesh) also freeze in a snap lock bag making sure its flat so it too can be brocken up easily to chop up later.
Place sugar into the TM bowl, chop for 10 secs speed 10.
Add the Frozen Diced Apple and Kiwi fruit to the bowl and chop for 30 secs to 1min speed 8, scraping down off and on to get it to blend evenly, this process can take up to 1 min as you want the fruit to be like a paste like consistancy.
Using your Spatula, moke the fruit away from the blades and attach the butterfly.
Now add the egg white (also you can reduce the sugar and mill up some store bought meriunges if you dont like raw eggwhite but you will have to use some extra lime juice so its not so dry).
Now whip for 30 secs to 1 min speed 4 or until nice and fluffy.
Green Apple & Kiwi Fruit Fruity Dream
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon Raw Balls (gluten free, sulphur free)
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle
- Fig Honey Almond Tart
- sweet chestnut
- Purple sweet potato soymilk
- Tofu Pudding
- Apricot Balls/Slice
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Custard with Protein Powder
- Rima’s Tagrid Ahmed Mamaghanooj Kitchen’s Mafrookeh
- Poached Quince - TM6 Slow Cook, Blade Cover Method
- Banoffee Pie
- Gooey Chocolate Fudge Brownies
- Passion Mango "Boost Juice style smoothie"
- Low Carb Cheese and bacon Cauliflower muffins
- 'Cafe Style' Carrot Cake
- "Boozy" Dalgona Coffee Whip
- No Bake Cookie Dough Slice
- Choc Caramel Slice- made with Caramel Condensed Milk.
- Cauliflower and Turmeric flatbread
- Choc Beetroot Mud Cake
- Hundreds and Thousands Biscuits
- Anzac Cheesecake Slice
- Home Made Philly Cream Cheese