- 90 g Pitted Dried Dates
- 20 g sunflower seeds or pepitas
- 40 g Coconut Flakes (or shredded)
- 50 g dried banana
- 60 g dark choc chips
- 150 g rolled oats
- 100 g unsalted butter or Coconut oil
- 50 g Sugar of choice, Dark brown or Rapadura give better taste
- 50 g puffed rice or rice bubbles
- 2 tbsp fruit juice/cold coffee/water
- 20 g wheat germ, additional
- 100 g Coconut Flakes (or shredded)
- 15 g Cocao powder
- 30 g Dark Brown Sugar or Rapadura
- licorice strips
- shredded coconut flakes, or shredded almonds
- Rainbow Pearl / Glitter decorating balls
Recipe is created for
9African American Australian European Alcohol-free Children food Egg free Vegetarian Nut free BBQ Birthday Buffet Children birthday Everyday Gift Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Biscuit/cookie Creative Easy Low budget Natural Quick New Zealand South African Appetizer Dessert Side dish British & Irish Snack Halloween
Mill Oats for 3 seconds on speed 7.
SET ASIDE WITH FRUIT MIX - no need to wash bowl.
Add butter (or coconut oil or combination of butter and oil) and sugar to TM bowl. Cook for 6 min, speed 2 on Varoma. MC in.
Put Fruit mix and Oats into TM Bowl. Add liquid of choice and rice bubbles. Mix 10 seconds on speed 3 . See consistency and if mixture is plyable. Add wheat germ to make it more firm and plyable if needed.
Add all ingredients to clean TM Bowl. Mill for 5 Seconds on 7 or until consistency is reached for good coating of the Halloween animals. Put in container to roll animals in later.
Shape mouse or spider body. Roll in coating to coat. Use Rainbow Pearls (or similar) for eyes and/nose. (use toothpick to help with the placement of eyes and nose). Use Coconut flakes (or Almonds if nus are allowed) for mouse ears.
Licorice strips for mouse tail / spider leggs.
Great to get little hands busy in the kitchen to help with this creative Holiday treat.
This treat is great for Halloween but can alos be used as normal lunchbox treat. Roll in balls and use as lunchbox treat. See 2nd photo of it.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vanilla Slice
- Vanilla Fudge
- Chocolate caramel coconut balls
- Mel’s anything goes Rocky Road
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- SUTLIJASH (RICE PUDDING)
- Chocolate Mousse - 2 ingredients and egg free
- Cashew Custard, dairy free
- Sticky Date and Pear Cake
- Raspberry, almond, cacao and hemp bliss balls
- Pouring sugar-free low-fat Vanilla Custard
- Fast Easy GF Spice Carrot and Orange Cake
- Buttered Caramel Popcorn Cupcake
- BBQ Salt (Braai Sout)
- EASY Apricot and Peach/Nectarine Chutney (South African)
- Hot Cross Fudge
- Gluten Free Cheese and Herb Snack Sticks (Lunchbox)
- "Its all about Christmas" Cupcakes
- Pecan and Date Christmas Tart
- African Surprise Christmas Cocktail (Rooibos)
- Eggnog - Alcohol Free (or not!)
- Moroccan Style Marinade with Chickpeas
- Rich Milo Cake