- 12 Medjool dates (seeds removed)
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup Shredded coconut, (plus extra 1/3 cup for rolling)
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cacao powder, raw
- 1 level tablespoons chia seeds
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place all ingredients into the jug (except extra 1/3 cup coconut) & mix for 30 secs on Speed 9
2. Scrape down the sides & bottom of the bowl with spaulta to loosen mixture & mix for a further 30 secs Speed 9 until mixture is smooth & well combined.
2. Put the 1/3 cup coconut into a small bowl or shallow container.
3. Roll approx 1 Tbsp of mixture into a ball & coat in the coconut.
4. Repeat to make approx 16 bliss balls.
5. Place the balls into the fridge for a minimum of 1 hour or before serving or overnight if preferred.
6. Store leftovers in the fridge or freezer.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake
- White Chocolate, Cherry Brandy Balls
- Churros - Gluten free
- Chocolate avocado mousse
- Fresh mango muesli
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart