- 120 grams fresh ripe cherries, depitted
- 2 --- Medium ripe mangoes, just flesh
- 2 heaped teaspoons Maple syrup
- 2 --- coconut fruit iceblocks, frozen coconut milk, vanilla essence, banana, mango and passionfruit
- 2 oranges, seeded and peeled
- 125 grams coconut cream
8Recipe is created for
Add all the ingredients to the thermomix bowl and blend at speed 9 for 12 seconds
Need to have premade frozen coconut fruit iceblocks
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Reliable Fudge
- Mums Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding
- Redskin Fudge
- Sticky Date Pudding
- Orange, Blueberry & Nut Cake
- Classic lemon tart
- Madarica - Croatian chocolate slice
- Crostata ricotta with Nutella and choc chips
- HCG Apple Crisp
- Banana Anzac Crumble
- ANZAC Choccy Biccy Balls
- Aunty CECELIA's mango macadamia cheesecake recipe