- 120 grams fresh ripe cherries, depitted
- 2 --- Medium ripe mangoes, just flesh
- 2 heaped teaspoons Maple syrup
- 2 --- coconut fruit iceblocks, frozen coconut milk, vanilla essence, banana, mango and passionfruit
- 2 oranges, seeded and peeled
- 125 grams coconut cream
8Recipe is created for
Add all the ingredients to the thermomix bowl and blend at speed 9 for 12 seconds
Need to have premade frozen coconut fruit iceblocks
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Mix Vanilla Ice Cream
- Delectable Vanilla Fudge
- Easy Crepe Recipe
- Impossible Pie
- Vegan no bake energy balls (birthday cake) from The Edgy Veg
- Converted Healthy Mummy chocolate weetbix slice
- Lavender Icecream
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- White Nectarine & Pink Lady Sorbet
- Gluten Free Fruit Crumble
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen