- 120 grams fresh ripe cherries, depitted
- 2 --- Medium ripe mangoes, just flesh
- 2 heaped teaspoons Maple syrup
- 2 --- coconut fruit iceblocks, frozen coconut milk, vanilla essence, banana, mango and passionfruit
- 2 oranges, seeded and peeled
- 125 grams coconut cream
8Recipe is created for
Add all the ingredients to the thermomix bowl and blend at speed 9 for 12 seconds
Need to have premade frozen coconut fruit iceblocks
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hot Cross Bun Bliss Balls
- Cheesecake filled Easter eggs
- Chocolate weetbix balls
- No Melt Buttercream icing for the Tropics
- Gut Loving Strawberry & Coconut Gummies
- The Best Buttercream Icing
- Lemon Lime Bliss Balls, Dairy Free, Vegan, DoTerra
- Salted Caramilk Slice
- Mini Choc-Raspberry Tarts
- Lemon Energy Balls
- Healthy Mousse
- Date & almond minty snack balls