- 500 grams mango, Chopped roughly
- 500 grams icecubes
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Scoop out flesh of mango and add to mixing bowl. Then 1min, speed 3.
Add ice cubes. 1min 30sec on speed 3. Eat straight away. If it's too runny for your liking, put it in the freezer for 5 - 1-0 minnutes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Christmas Pudding - Gluten Free or Regular
- White Chocolate and Macadamia Cheesecake
- Variation Stewed Rhubarb and Apple
- Basque Cheesecake
- Paleo dates, macadamia and cacao bliss balls
- Vegan Sweet Potato Waffles
- Choc Mint Hummus
- Sticky Date Pudding with Caramel Sauce
- Coconut matcha panna cotta
- Macarons with White Chocolate and Raspberry Ganache
- TLC Buttercream
- Deconstructed eton mess - Beni Orwell
- Banana, Mango and Passionfruit Smoothie
- Mango fruity ice cream
- Mango lassi
- Belizean Style Habanero Sauce - Hot Chilli Sauce
- Coconut and Mango Jelly
- Thai green mango salad
- Mango icecream with TM and icecream churn
- Steamed pistachio cheesecakes with mango
- Kathleen's Mango Chutney
- Pav Bhaji
- Anti-Inflammatory Mango Tumeric Ice Cream
- Red Lentil Dhal with Spinach and Red Rice Low GI