- 500 grams mango, Chopped roughly
- 500 grams icecubes
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Scoop out flesh of mango and add to mixing bowl. Then 1min, speed 3.
Add ice cubes. 1min 30sec on speed 3. Eat straight away. If it's too runny for your liking, put it in the freezer for 5 - 1-0 minnutes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Healthy carrot, chia and walnut balls
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Chocolate Magic Cake
- Knefah Cups
- Dutch chocolate pudding
- Steamed date, fig and chocolate puddings with caramel sauce
- Cherry Ripe Balls
- Peppermint Crisp Log
- family sized Apple and raspberry crumble
- Honeycomb ice cream
- Variation Passionfruit Curd
- Pineapple, Mango & Coconut Cookies (no sugar)
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Low Fat Summer Fruits Natural Yoghurt
- Mango and banana ice cream
- Mango, coconut and lychee icy poles
- Mango Jam
- Variation mango passionfruit baked cheesecake
- Mince and vegetable pinwheels
- Aunty CECELIA's mango macadamia cheesecake recipe
- No bake muesli bars
- Coronation Chicken
- Mangoffee Protein Shake