- 500 grams mango, Chopped roughly
- 500 grams icecubes
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Scoop out flesh of mango and add to mixing bowl. Then 1min, speed 3.
Add ice cubes. 1min 30sec on speed 3. Eat straight away. If it's too runny for your liking, put it in the freezer for 5 - 1-0 minnutes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Churros Cake
- Dairy Free Lemon Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Rice Krispie Bars
- Rhonda's Rocky Road
- Low FODMAP Choc Peanut Bliss Balls
- Tenina's Salted Caramel Ice Cream
- Peanut Bites
- Lemon Cake dairy, nut & wheat free
- Healthier Vanilla Custard
- Orange Cake - Light and tasty
- Giant Choc Chip Cookie Cake
- Nutella Skillet Brownie
- Mango & LIme Curd
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mango chicken curry
- Chicken Tikka Pathia (adapted from British Indian Restaurant/Take Away recipes)
- Thermofied by Nads - Meg Yonson Jerk Salmon Bowl
- Dans super easy frozen mango bars
- Vegetable stew with peanut butter
- Mango chutney by Sueanne
- Moscato Mango Daiquiri
- RAJMA MASALA POWDER
- Coconut and Mango Daiquiri ( Mocktail directions also)