- 70 g tahini
- 60 g Coconut Flour
- 50 g Butter
- 10 g Raw Honey
- 1 egg
- 1/4 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 45 g coconut oil
- 45 g tahini
- 20 g Raw Honey
- 20 g Butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 30 g coconut oil
- 10 g Cacao
- 10 g Raw Honey
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Step 1. Add base ingredients to mixing bowl. Mix 20 sec / Speed 4.
Step 2. Spoon out mixture into lined loaf tin (20cm x 7.5cm), and spread out to cover evenly. Place into oven at 180 degrees for 10 minutes. Remove, then place into freezer for 10 minutes to cool.
Step 3. Add filling ingredients to mixing bowl. Mix 20 sec / Speed 4.
Step 4. Add filling mixture to set base mixture, and spread out evenly. Place into freezer for 20 minutes to set.
Step 5. Add topping mixture ingredients to mixing bowl. Mix 20 sec / Speed 4.
Step 6. Add topping mixture to set base & filling mixture, and spread out evenly. Place into freezer for 20 minutes to set.
Step 7. Remove from freezer, and remove the slice and baking paper together, from the loaf tin. Let the slice sit for 2 minutes at room temperature, then using a sharp hot knife, cut the slice into rows, and then slice rows into bite sized pieces to enjoy.
Note: Simple recipe's for Tahini, Butter & Ghee can all be made in the Thermomix.
Variation: Omit the 1 egg & 1/4 tsp bicarbonate of soda with ingredients as per step 1. Place straight into freezer instead of the oven and let it set for 20 minutes. it will result in a different flavour and texture, although still tastes nice & saves some time.
Variation: Ghee can be used instead of butter.
Biscuit Base Mixture
Caramel Filling Mixture
Chocolate Topping Mixture
Store in freezer.
Best served straight from fridge/freezer.
Tahini can be increased if a stronger 'peanut' flavour is preferred.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Stewed Rhubarb and Apple
- Basque Cheesecake
- Paleo dates, macadamia and cacao bliss balls
- Choc Mint Hummus
- Sticky Date Pudding with Caramel Sauce
- Coconut matcha panna cotta
- Macarons with White Chocolate and Raspberry Ganache
- TLC Buttercream
- Deconstructed eton mess - Beni Orwell
- Red Velvet Chia Pudding
- No-bake ricotta cheesecake - Russell Blaikie
- Quick & easy vegan snickers (adapted from Wholefood Simply)
- Healthy Choc Mint Bliss Balls / Slice (Nut Free, Refined Sugar Free, Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free)
- Vanilla Coconut Cupcakes with Lemon Frosting (nut free, grain free, gluten free, refined sugar free, dairy free)
- Nut Free 'Peanut Butter' Cookies (nut free, grain free, gluten free, refined sugar free)
- Simple Sesame Snaps (nut free, grain free, gluten free, refined sugar free, egg free, dairy free)
- Simple Seed Crackers. Gluten Free, Grain Free, Nut Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free.