- 70 g tahini
- 60 g Coconut Flour
- 50 g Butter
- 10 g Raw Honey
- 1 egg
- 1/4 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 45 g coconut oil
- 45 g tahini
- 20 g Raw Honey
- 20 g Butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 30 g coconut oil
- 10 g Cacao
- 10 g Raw Honey
1h 10minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
9Afternoon tea Breakfast Brunch Snack Supper Alcohol-free Children food Egg free Gluten free Vegetarian Nut free Autumn Carnival Chinese New Year Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Halloween Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Ramadan Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter BBQ Birthday Buffet Children birthday Everyday Gift Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Biscuit/cookie Creative Easy Natural Quick Dessert Freezing
Step 1. Add base ingredients to mixing bowl. Mix 20 sec / Speed 4.
Step 2. Spoon out mixture into lined loaf tin (20cm x 7.5cm), and spread out to cover evenly. Place into oven at 180 degrees for 10 minutes. Remove, then place into freezer for 10 minutes to cool.
Step 3. Add filling ingredients to mixing bowl. Mix 20 sec / Speed 4.
Step 4. Add filling mixture to set base mixture, and spread out evenly. Place into freezer for 20 minutes to set.
Step 5. Add topping mixture ingredients to mixing bowl. Mix 20 sec / Speed 4.
Step 6. Add topping mixture to set base & filling mixture, and spread out evenly. Place into freezer for 20 minutes to set.
Step 7. Remove from freezer, and remove the slice and baking paper together, from the loaf tin. Let the slice sit for 2 minutes at room temperature, then using a sharp hot knife, cut the slice into rows, and then slice rows into bite sized pieces to enjoy.
Note: Simple recipe's for Tahini, Butter & Ghee can all be made in the Thermomix.
Variation: Omit the 1 egg & 1/4 tsp bicarbonate of soda with ingredients as per step 1. Place straight into freezer instead of the oven and let it set for 20 minutes. it will result in a different flavour and texture, although still tastes nice & saves some time.
Variation: Ghee can be used instead of butter.
Biscuit Base Mixture
Caramel Filling Mixture
Chocolate Topping Mixture
Accessories you need
Store in freezer.
Best served straight from fridge/freezer.
Tahini can be increased if a stronger 'peanut' flavour is preferred.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pineapple Cheesecake Jars
- Lemon Cake Bliss Balls
- Zilm Chocolate Coconut Balls
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Layelle's Mahlabia (Milk pudding)
- Rima’s sugar syrup from cookidoo
- Rima’s Zuzu Saed’s Atayef
- Lemon Raw Balls (gluten free, sulphur free)
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle
- Fig Honey Almond Tart
- sweet chestnut
- Purple sweet potato soymilk
- Healthy Choc Mint Bliss Balls / Slice (Nut Free, Refined Sugar Free, Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free)
- Vanilla Coconut Cupcakes with Lemon Frosting (nut free, grain free, gluten free, refined sugar free, dairy free)
- Nut Free 'Peanut Butter' Cookies (nut free, grain free, gluten free, refined sugar free)
- Simple Sesame Snaps (nut free, grain free, gluten free, refined sugar free, egg free, dairy free)
- Simple Seed Crackers. Gluten Free, Grain Free, Nut Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free.