- 700 g milk chocolate
- 15 white chocolate mini eggs
- 10 mini turkish delight eggs
- 10 mini caramello eggs
- 100 g M&M speckled eggs
- 5 Tim Tams
- 80 g chopped marshmallows
- 150 g jelly beans
- 125 g Cadbury mini eggs
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Break up the chocolate and put into the bowl.
2. Blend on speed 7 for 10 seconds.
3. Melt at 50 degrees on 4.5 minutes on speed 2.
4. In the mean time, remove the foil from the little eggs, put in a mixing bowl with the M&M speckled eggs, roughly chopped Tim Tams, marshmallows and jelly beans.
5. Pour the melted chocolate over them and fold with a spatula.
6. Pour into lined lamington tin.
7. Top with the 125g Cadbury mini eggs
8. Pop in the fridge for 45 minutes.
9. Chop us and share.
Accessories you need
Seriously rich, not for the fainthearted.
Eat with caution as it is addictive!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Easter Frozen Raspberry Delight
- Amazeballs Protein Balls (Kid friendly)
- Vanilla Cookie Slice (from Rachel Cooks)
- Caramel Crunch Cheesecake (Similar to AWW one)
- Armenian Nutmeg Cake
- Weetbix Slice
- Microwave Meringues
- Nutella Pizza
- Stuffed loin of Pork
- Chocolate Plum Pudding
- Christmas Bark
- Delightful Dukkah