- 700 g milk chocolate
- 15 white chocolate mini eggs
- 10 mini turkish delight eggs
- 10 mini caramello eggs
- 100 g M&M speckled eggs
- 5 Tim Tams
- 80 g chopped marshmallows
- 150 g jelly beans
- 125 g Cadbury mini eggs
Recipe is created for
TM 5If you are using a Thermomix® TM6 measuring cup with your Thermomix® TM5:
For cooking (simmering) at temperatures of 95°C or above (200°F), the simmering basket should always be used instead of the TM6 measuring cup, as the TM6 measuring cup fits tightly in the lid. The simmering basket rests loosely on top, is steam-permeable, and also prevents food spatter from the mixing bowl.
1. Break up the chocolate and put into the bowl.
2. Blend on speed 7 for 10 seconds.
3. Melt at 50 degrees on 4.5 minutes on speed 2.
4. In the mean time, remove the foil from the little eggs, put in a mixing bowl with the M&M speckled eggs, roughly chopped Tim Tams, marshmallows and jelly beans.
5. Pour the melted chocolate over them and fold with a spatula.
6. Pour into lined lamington tin.
7. Top with the 125g Cadbury mini eggs
8. Pop in the fridge for 45 minutes.
9. Chop us and share.
Accessories you need
Seriously rich, not for the fainthearted.
Eat with caution as it is addictive!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Rum and Raisin Icecream
- Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding
- Chocolate Mouse (translated from Schokoladen-Mousse recipe)
- Zserbo aka Gerbeaud cake (Hungarian layer cake)
- Jilly’s No Fail Rum Balls
- Gluten free sponge
- Christmas 🎄 jelly candys
- Variation Knafeh (Middle Eastern Custard Dessert)
- Lemon Slice
- gulten free rice cake
- Biscoff slice
- Variation Thermomix Russian Fudge
- Easter Frozen Raspberry Delight
- Amazeballs Protein Balls (Kid friendly)
- Vanilla Cookie Slice (from Rachel Cooks)
- Caramel Crunch Cheesecake (Similar to AWW one)
- Armenian Nutmeg Cake
- Weetbix Slice
- Microwave Meringues
- Nutella Pizza
- Stuffed loin of Pork
- Chocolate Plum Pudding
- Christmas Bark
- Delightful Dukkah