- 1 x 250g package malt biscuits, I used Malt'O'Milk
- 4 x 50g packages Violet Crumble bars, crushed. I did mine in the separate packets with a rolling pin.
- 600ml bottle thickened cream
- 395g can sweetened condensed milk
- dash vanilla extract
8h 10minPreparation 8h 10minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Line a slice tray with baking paper, extending above the edges.
LIne with the biscuits, face down, cutting to fit where necessary.
Beat the cream, milk and extract, 2mins/sp4, then 30secs/sp4.5, until thick and creamy. Do not overbeat or it will separate and curdle. You are after a thick creamy pouring mixture.
It may need more or less.
Add 3 of the crushed crumble bars and blend 10secs/sp3/.
Pour over the biscuit base.
Top with remaining crushed bar.
Freeze until set.
Cut into slices to serve.
And oh my...try not to eat this before it goes into the freezer..!!
Yep..it's that good..
And don't forget to rate it here for others to see and enjoy also
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Clean Snickers Slice
- Taro and sago
- BLACK RICE YOGHURT
- Varoma Rhubarb
- Salted Caramel Sauce
- Omega3 Brain Boost Mousse
- Quick Mix Vanilla Ice Cream
- Delectable Vanilla Fudge
- Easy Crepe Recipe
- Impossible Pie
- Vegan no bake energy balls (birthday cake) from The Edgy Veg
- Converted Healthy Mummy chocolate weetbix slice
- Autumn Pear cake
- Creamy curried sausages
- Victoria sponge with vanilla buttercream filling.
- Traditional ANZAC biscuits
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Banana and honey Bundt cake
- Upside down Ginger Pear Cake
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- Lamb and feta sausage rolls
- Artisan apple bread
- Zucchini and corn fritters
- Thai chicken cakes with satay sauce and pickled cucumber drizzle