- 600 grams thickened cream
- 395 grams sweetened condensed milk
- 3x 50 grams chocolate coated honeycomb bars
- 150 grams milk chocolate
6h 5minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Grease an 8 cup (2L) capacity pudding basin and line with plastic wrap. Make sure you leave the wrap overhanging the edge.
2. Place honeycomb bars into the bowl and Turbo until roughly chopped. Place aside in large bowl
3. Insert the butterfly whisk.
4. Add the thickened cream and sweetened condensed milk to the bowl. Mix 2.30mins, speed 3.5 MC on, or until thick and creamy. (be careful not to overwhip)
5. Spoon mixture into bowl with chopped honeycomb bars and gently fold together with the spatula.
6. Pour into prepared pudding basin. Tap basin on the bench to settle. Cover over with the plastic wrap and freeze for 6 hours or until firm.
7. Clean and dry mixing bowl.
8. Add milk chocolate to the mixing bowl and grate 10 sec, speed 9. Then melt 3mins, 50degrees, speed 2 or until melted.
10. Once frozen, turn pudding out onto serving plate. Top with melted chocolate and decorate as desired.
Accessories you need
Recipe adapted from the Coles Christmas magazine "Hokey Pokey Pud" 2017
Decorate as desired - I used homemade caramel reindeer tarts
Use homemade sweetened condensed milk if you wish
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.