- 250 grams Scotch finger biscuits, roughly broken
- 3x50 gram violet crumble chocolate bars, cut into thirds
- 500 grams Dark cooking chocolate
- 150 grams golden syrup
- 150 grams unsalted butter, cubed
Line a slice tray with baking paper.
Put biscuits into TM bowl and crush 3 seconds/speed 5. Set aside.
Put violet crumbles into TM bowl and crush 5 seconds/speed 5. Set aside with the biscuits.
Break chocolate into pieces and put into TM bowl then grate 10 seconds/speed 9. Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
Add golden syrup and butter into TM bowl with grated chocolate and melt 2 minutes/50˚C/speed 3. Scrape down the sides of the bowl then melt for another 30 seconds/50˚C/speed 2.
Add violet crumbles and biscuits then mix 20 seconds/reverse/speed 3. If not completely mixed through, mix the rest in by hand with TM spatula.
Pour mixture into slice tray and smooth over lightly. Refrigerate until set.
Cut into pieces then serve.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fresh mango muesli
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Caramilk Ice magic
- Caramilk Delight
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- Vanilla bean ice cream
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Caramilk Cheesecake