THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 package Butternut Snap biscuits (250g)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon, ground
- 60 g butter, melted
- 2 packages Philadelphia Creamed Cheese, (500g total) Room Temp
- 50 g plain flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 250 g caster sugar, To make from Raw sugar-150g 5sec/Sp 9,set aside,then 100g 5sec/Sp 9,place together
- 125 g sour cream
- 20 g vanilla extract, (10g if Concentrated Extract)
- 3 Eggs, room temperature
- 250 g fresh fruit, Mango or Berries(thawed if using frozen berries)
- 75 g sugar
- 15 g Lemon juice, fresh
1. LIne a 20-22cm springform cake pan with greaseproof paper. Preheat oven to 160*.
2. Break biscuits in half as you place in TM bowl, crush 3sec/Sp 7. Add cinnamon and melted butter, mix 5sec/Sp 6.
3. Spread mixture in cake pan and using the back of a soup spoon, press over base and up the sides, at least 3-4cm. Place in the refridgerator until filling is ready.
1. Place philly cheese into TM bowl, beat 10sec/Sp 5.5. Scrape down sides. Repeat this step 3 MORE times. Scrape down sides.
2. Add flour and salt, beat 10sec/Sp 5, scrape down sides. Repeat, scrape down sides.
3. Add sugar, sour cream and vanilla, beat 20sec/Sp 5, scrape down sides then beat again 10 sec/Sp 5, scrape down sides.
4. Crack the eggs into a small jug or bowl. Add eggs one at a time through the hole in the lid while mixing on Sp 4, approx. 50sec in TOTAL(wait a few seconds between each egg, and each egg beats for about 10sec). Until JUST COMBINED.
5. Pour mixture into the cake pan over the biscuit base. Bake for 45-50 min, until JUST SET, but still has a slight wobble in the centre (shake the oven shelf rack a tiny little bit).
6. Turn off oven, leave cheesecake in oven with the door open about 10cm to cool gradually for about an hour, then refridgerate for about 4 hours or overnight before serving.
1. Place fresh fruit, sugar and lemon juice into TM bowl and blend 30sec/Sp 5-10, increasing gradually.
2. Cook 5min/90*/Sp 2. Allow to cool before serving. For a smoother consistency (particularly if using berries) push through a fine mesh seive after cooking.
I have to give thanks and credit to the Perth MKR contestants Nev & Kell who scored a 10 for this recipe of theirs.
I just couldn't resist converting it as it tastes divine. I've made it a few times now and it always turns out fantastic. Family and friends also rate it highly.
The cheesecake is best made the night before or early in the day that you want it, as well as the coulis.
I used fresh Mango in my coulis, it was very juicy, but if you use fruit that's not so juicy (banana,some mangoes) add 50g of water at the beginning.
Serve with a little fresh fruit as well.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hunters Swiss Meringue Buttercream
- Hunters Chicken Breast Cacciatore and steamed veg
- Hunters Beef and Vegetable Lasagne
- Hunters Coffee Banana Slushy/Smoothie (non dairy)
- Hunters Warm Chicken and Cous Cous salad with Basil Pesto Dressing
- Hunters version of Non Fried, Fried Rice
- Hunters version of Chicken and Cashews with Coconut Cashew sauce and Coconut rice(by Quirky Cooking)
- Hunters version of Asian whole steamed chicken, Chicken rice, veggies and Ginger chilli sauce
- Hunters Curry Chicken and Veg Pie
- Hunters version of Nigella's Master Chef Lemon Pavlova
- Hunters Tasty Pepper Gravy (vegetable)
- Hunters Vegetable Burgers
- Lime self saucing pudding
- Lemon [or] Orange Cake
- Custard Cake
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel Mars Bar Slice
- Vanilla Slice Italian
- Soft cookies with Okara (low GI)
- Pan Seared Chicken Breast with Lemon and Taragon Cream
- Viennese whirls
- Winter vegetable soup with Asian flavours
- Lady kisses (low GI)
- Lemon Detox Bliss Balls
- German spelt bread