THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 400 g dark chocolate, (I used a blend of light and dark)
- 400 g can sweetened condensed milk
- 75 g Butter, chopped
- 70 g Irish Cream Liquer
8Recipe is created for
Line a 5cm deep, 8cmx26cm (base) bar tin with baking paper, allowing a 2cm overhang at long ends. Combine chocolate, condensed milk and butter in TM jug. Melt together for 5mins, 50deg, Speed 3 until chocolate has melted and mixture is smooth. Add liquer and stir for 5 or so seconds on speed 3.
Pour into prepared pan and refrigerate until set (about 3 hours).
Please see the original recipe:
This recipe is super easy and the fudge gained rave reviews as 'the most decadent fudge'. A St Patrick's Day last minute dessert. I just melted the choc/milk/butter mix a minute at a time until I got to the stage where all three melted together perfectly (5mins in my TM). Thanks very much Taste.com and Ms Lonnie.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy Coconut Custard
- Hot Cross Bun Bliss Balls
- Cheesecake filled Easter eggs
- Chocolate weetbix balls
- No Melt Buttercream icing for the Tropics
- Gut Loving Strawberry & Coconut Gummies
- The Best Buttercream Icing
- Lemon Lime Bliss Balls, Dairy Free, Vegan, DoTerra
- Salted Caramilk Slice
- Mini Choc-Raspberry Tarts
- Lemon Energy Balls
- Healthy Mousse