THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 400 g dark chocolate, (I used a blend of light and dark)
- 400 g can sweetened condensed milk
- 75 g Butter, chopped
- 70 g Irish Cream Liquer
8Recipe is created for
Line a 5cm deep, 8cmx26cm (base) bar tin with baking paper, allowing a 2cm overhang at long ends. Combine chocolate, condensed milk and butter in TM jug. Melt together for 5mins, 50deg, Speed 3 until chocolate has melted and mixture is smooth. Add liquer and stir for 5 or so seconds on speed 3.
Pour into prepared pan and refrigerate until set (about 3 hours).
Please see the original recipe:
This recipe is super easy and the fudge gained rave reviews as 'the most decadent fudge'. A St Patrick's Day last minute dessert. I just melted the choc/milk/butter mix a minute at a time until I got to the stage where all three melted together perfectly (5mins in my TM). Thanks very much Taste.com and Ms Lonnie.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raspberry Coconut Dessert Bowl
- Mango ice cream, sugar free and dairy free
- Protein banana ice cream
- Easy Vanilla Icecream
- Chocolate summer cups
- Dairy Free Strawberries & Cream Weiss Bars
- Strawberries & Cream Weiss Bars
- Easy Lemon Cheesecake with Raspberry Jelly
- Vegan Choc Orange Bliss Balls (GF)
- Vegan Choc Mint Bliss Balls (GF)
- Vegan Banana Protein Pancakes
- Nutella Fudge
- Bindy’s Mud Cake
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Smoked Paprika Butter
- Portuguese Milk Buns
- double choc muffins
- Plum Cobbler
- Thick Bechamel Sauce
- Left Over Chicken Soup
- Peach & Cream Cheese Muffins with Mixed Berry Swirl
- Coconut Biscuits - Gluten free, Sugar free
- lchf savoury muffins (sam wood)
- Heidi's German Marble cake