- 50g sunflower seeds
- 450g medjool dates, About 30 dates
- 15g coconut oil, Increase as needed/to taste
- 110g Peanut Butter
- 95g Maple Syrup, pure
- 2 level tsp Vanilla Paste
- 40g cacao powder, raw
- 35g Shredded coconut
- Converted from
1. Add sunflower seeds to bowl, grind for 10 seconds, speed 10. Set aside.
2. Add pitted dates to bowl, blend for 30 seconds, speed 10. Set aside.
3. Add coconut oil, peanut butter, maple syrup, vanilla, cacao and shredded coconut, reserved sunflower seeds and mix for 10 seconds, speed 5.
4. In a large bowl, combine chocolate mixture and the reserved dates (I'm not going to lie, it's a total pain in the bum to do this part of the recipe and onwards in the TM bowl because it's such a sticky mixture it sticks to the blades and the sides and is a nightmare to get out and to clean - but you can try it if you want...don't say I didn't warn ya!).
5. Mixture should feel like play dough - adjust as desired (more coconut oil, more maple syrup, etc).
6. Roll into balls. I use a tablespoon and it makes 30 balls. Coat in shredded coconut (optional).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry
- Vegan no bake energy balls (birthday cake) from The Edgy Veg
- Vegan Spanakopita / Spanakopitakia (Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta triangles)
- Vegan Smokey split pea and ham soup adapted from Catching Seeds
- Vegan clone Kaffir Lime Curry
- Seitan (vegan mock meat) with crumb mix and gravy
- Quick & easy vegan snickers (adapted from Wholefood Simply)
- Vegan Spaghetti Bolognese (adapted from I Quit Sugar/Sami Bloom)
- Vegan coconut chickpea curry
- Raw vegan peanut butter slice (converted from @nourishnotpunish)
- Raw vegan jam donut balls
- Vegan green curry