- 600 grams thickened cream, (600ml bottle)
- 1 teaspoon Dehydrated Granulated Coffee, (Optional)
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste, (Optional)
- 395 grams condensed milk, (395g tin)
- 100 grams Jamaican Coffee Liqueur
8Recipe is created for
Attach butterfly in TM bowl.
Pour in Cream, Dehydrated Coffee and add vanilla paste.
Mix on Speed 2 whilst pouring in condensed milk through the hole in the lid approx. 25 sec.
Mix 45 Seconds, Speed 3 until mixture thickens slightly.
Pour in 100g of Jamaican Coffee Liqueur
Mix 30 Seconds, Speed 2.
Pour into a suitable container for ice-cream to be frozen in.
Freeze over night.
Then enjoy!! NOT JUST FOR ADULTS
Jamaican Coffee Ice Cream
Oven temperatures are for conventional; if using fan-forced (convection), reduce the temperature by 20˚C.
We use Australian tablespoons and cups: 1 teaspoon equals 5 ml; 1 tablespoon equals 20 ml; 1 cup equals 250 ml.
All herbs are fresh (unless specified) and cups are lightly packed.
All vegetables are medium size and peeled, unless specified.
All eggs are 55-60 g, unless specified.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free
- Easy strawberry baked cheesecake
- VEGAN CHOC MINT FUDGE
- VEGAN SALTED CARAMEL FUDGE
- Cherry ripe ice-cream slice
- Creamy Vanilla Ice-cream
- Nutella chocolate mousse
- Chocolate crackle Caramel slice
- SIMPLE PASSION FRUIT ICE CREAM
- Grantham Ginger Crunchies
- Butterscotch Cream Ice-Cream
- FRESH CHERRY ICE CREAM
- Crayfish and Prawn Dip
- Piri Piri Seasoning
- Slow-Cooked Beef Curry
- GARLIC PRAWN & CRAB DIP
- Vegetarian Chicken Flavoured Stock Powder
- Osram’s Christmas Nuts & Bolts
- Chillied Corn Fritters
- CANDIED MANDARIN PEEL