- 1 package Marie biscuits
- 250 g Softened Cream Cheese
- 400 g condensed milk
- 190 g lemon or lime juice, Freshly squeezed
- 1 package Lemon or lime jelly crystals
- 1 package Strawberry jelly crystals, Or whatever flavour you like
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Dissolve lemon/lime jelly crystals in 100mil boiling water and then add 100mil cold water and let cool on bench.
2. Line base and spray sides with cooking spray of a springform pan.
3. Melt roughly chopped butter in TM bowl 3 & 1/2 mins, 50degrees, speed spoon/soft.
4. Add biscuits to bowl and blend 10 sec / speed 9. Scrape down sides of bowl and blend again 2-3 sec / speed 5.
5. Press into spring form tin and refrigerate for 15 mins.
6. Make sure condensed milk, lemon/lime juice & lemon jelly mix is ready to go.
7. Place cream cheese into TM bowl and start blending at speed 5. After 5 seconds start pouring the condensed milk carefully into the bowl through the lid opening. Follow immediately with the lemon/lime juice & then lemon/lime dissolved jelly crystals. Mix until combined, scrapping down sides.
8. Pour filling into spring form tin.
9. Place into fridge.
10. Make strawberry jelly mix up & let cool in fridge til cold.
11. Pour strawberry jelly mix onto filling & refrigerate until jelly has set.
12. Enjoy! 👍🏻
Accessories you need
This is a very quick & easy (no bake!) dessert & I also make it without the strawberry jelly o top and replace with fresh cream and or fresh berries. My 4 Sons just love it! Enjoy!! 👍🏻😊
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.