- 2 packages Lime Flavoured Jelly
- 2 packages Raspberry Flavoured Jelly
- 2 packages Pineapple Flavoured Jelly
- 875 grams Boiling water
- 750 grams cold water
- 90 grams Butter
- 130 grams Milk arrowroot biscuits
- 4 tsp Plain Gelatine
- 250 grams pineapple juice, (canned. Shake well before opening)
- 250 grams thickened cream
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
1) Prepare each jelly colour separately. Dissolve both packets per colour of jelly in 250g boiling water. Add 250g cold water. Pour each colour into a separate tray or flat bottomed container and chill overnight until firm.
2) Lightly grease and line with paper an 8” springform tin Or a Heart tin as in photo.
3) In TM bowl add butter and melt 3mins/50degreesC/sp4. Scraping down halfway through to melt evenly. Add Biscuits and crush 10sec/sp7. Press mixture into base of tin. Chill in fridge. Wash and thoroughly dry TM bowl.
4) In a separate jug dissolve gelatine in 125g boiling water, stir briskly with a fork. Add pineapple juice and stir to remove any lumps. Set aside to cool slightly.
5) Cut firm jelly into cubes and set aside in Thermoserver. Reserve some of each colour for decoration.
6) INSERT BUTTERFLY to TM bowl. Add cream and essence and beat 30sec/sp4, scraping down if necessary. While at speed3 gradually pour in pineapple/gelatine mixture until combined.
7) Pour cream mixture over jelly in Thermoserver and fold gently with Spatula.
Pour mixture onto prepared biscuit base. Chill for 4hours or overnight until firm.
9) To Serve. Wrap a teatowel soaked in hot water around the outside of the tin to loosen mould. Remove the sides of the tin and place cake on serving plate. Top with reserved cubes of jelly. Chill until ready to serve.
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Accessories you need
For serving, cover completely in extra whipped cream and then top with reserved jelly pieces.
If Pineapple Jelly is difficult to find, Mango Flavoured Jelly works well too.
Change the colours/flavours of the jelly for special occasions or to match a theme. eg: Red and Green only for Christmas, Orange and Purple for Halloween, Blue for Boys parties, Pink and Purple for Girls Parties.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Donut ice-cream
- Superfood Seed Bar
- Barney Banana Ice Cream
- Super Easy Waffles
- Biscoff Icecream
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free
- Filipino Pandesal
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice
- DATE, APRICOT AND CRANBERRY LOAF
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Donut ice-cream
- Chocolate Meringue Brownie Cake
- Melting Moments
- Chocky Rock Biscuits - Cornflake and choc chip biscuits
- Banana Bread Donuts
- Curried sausages
- Chocolate Malteser Slice