THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 100 g dried apricots
- 100 g Shredded coconut
- 300 g white chocolate pieces or melts
- 16 little Easter eggs
1. Place apricots and coconut into TM bowl and turbo - 4x 1sec. Set aside. No need to clean bowl.
2. Add white chocolate and melt - 5 min/50 deg/speed 1. Stop halfway through to scrape down sides.
3. Add apricot/coconut mixture to melted white choc and mix - 10 sec/speed 4.
4. Place spoonfuls of mixture onto baking paper, and place one chocolate egg in the middle of each 'nest'.
5. Place in fridge for 30 min or until set.
I orginally saw this in a Woolies magazine years ago, and have since adapted it to Thermomix language.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- VEGAN CHOCOLATE FUDGE
- White Chocolate Bavarian
- ALMOND GRANITA
- Hunters Chocolate Cranberry Protein Slice (No Bake, vegan)
- Tasty Zesty Lemon Sorbet
- LEMON POSSET serves 12-18 with SUGAR FREE option
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- F45 Cacao Bliss Balls
- Milo Balls
- Apple Pikelets Egg Free Adaptable
- Choc Mint Fudge
- Strawberry "Yogo"
- Smashed Pea and Haloumi Fritters
- Pumpkin and Feta Muffins
- Creamy Lemon Biscuit Bars
- Simply Delicious Spinach and Ricotta Cannelloni
- Mexican Chicken and Corn Bake
- Wholemeal Spelt (Refined Sugar Free) Banana and Coconut Loaf
- Simple Coconut Chicken Curry with Hidden Veggies for the Kids
- Easy & Delicious Christmas Brandy Custard
- Vegan - 10 second - Choc Mint Mousse (with peppermint essential oil)
- Natural Fruit Flavouring for Yoghurt (with added protein hit and free from refined sugar)
- Mini Cheesy Vegetarian Party Quiches
- Indian Spiced Cauliflower Soup