- 2 kiwifruit, peeled and halved
- 120g pitted dates
- 3 dried figs or 4 dried apricots
- 90g prunes, pitted
- 130g Cashew Nuts -, roasted in TM
- long thread coconut, for rolling
Recipe is created for
Place cashew nuts in TM – 3 secs, speed 6
Add dates, dried figs/apricots, prunes – 7 secs, speed 6
Add kiwifruit – 2 secs, speed 6
Drop teaspoonfuls into small container of thread coconut, shake bowl to coat then roll into balls.
Store in fridge or freezer – May be eaten straight from the freezer.
This recipe is from my lovely new consultant, Lorraine Darcy from Gisborne, NZ
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cale's Crepes
- Chocolate icecream
- Chocolate Brownie
- Heydon's Crepes
- Golden Syrup Dumplings-Using Simmering Basket
- Golden Syrup Dumplings using Blade Cover
- Banana & Hazelnut Icecream
- Caramilky Cheesecake
- Variation of Jamie Oliver’s Sticky Date Toffee Pudding
- Caramilk Ice Cream
- Caramilk Mousse with strawberries
- Caramilk baked cheesecake