- 2 kiwifruit, peeled and halved
- 120g pitted dates
- 3 dried figs or 4 dried apricots
- 90g prunes, pitted
- 130g Cashew Nuts -, roasted in TM
- long thread coconut, for rolling
Recipe is created for
Place cashew nuts in TM – 3 secs, speed 6
Add dates, dried figs/apricots, prunes – 7 secs, speed 6
Add kiwifruit – 2 secs, speed 6
Drop teaspoonfuls into small container of thread coconut, shake bowl to coat then roll into balls.
Store in fridge or freezer – May be eaten straight from the freezer.
This recipe is from my lovely new consultant, Lorraine Darcy from Gisborne, NZ
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake
- White Chocolate, Cherry Brandy Balls
- Churros - Gluten free
- Chocolate avocado mousse
- Fresh mango muesli
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup