- 250g package malt biscuits
- 4 packages violet crumble bars (50g bars), (broken into 2cm pieces)
- 600ml bottle thickened cream
- 395g can tin of Nestle sweetened condensed milk, (or make your own)
Line two 18x28cm lamington trays with baking paper (optional). Layer biscuits over base of prepared trays. You can use a larger tray that fits the whole packet of biscuits if you prefer.
Add broken violet crumble bars to and chop for a few seconds on Sp5 (repeat if necessary) then set aside. When chopping violet crumble in , be sure not to turn them into powder - chop enough to leave a few chunks of chocolate to give the slice that 'bit of crunch'.
No need to rinse . Insert butterfly and add cream then beat on Sp3 until the desired consistency where peaks form (from 20secs to 1min). Be careful not to turn it into butter ! Leave butterfly in and pour in sweetened condensed milk then mix on Sp3 until firm.
Add crushed violet crumble to (keeping some aside for topping) Mix for a few secs on Sp3.
Pour filling over the top of biscuit base. Sprinkle remaining violet crumble bar over the top, cover with plastic wrap or foil and place in freezer overnight or until set. Cut into squares.
To die for !!! and Leathal as per title.......
Quirky Cooking has a great recipe for making your own sweetened condensed milk.
(Note this recipe was converted from a traditional recipe found online)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apricot Roll Ups / Fruit Leathers - @Thermo.Cazza
- Sticky Date Cheesecake with Caramel Fudge Sauce
- Choc Mint Bliss Ball Slice
- I’ve tried every vegan chocolate energy ball recipe going – this is the best one
- Peachy Whip
- JCN Protein Balls (sugar free)
- Quick n Easy Vanilla Slice
- Caramilk Vanilla Slice
- Roasted strawberry icecream
- Thermomix Fig Salami
- Almond and oat Bliss Balls