- 170 g lemon flavoured jelly crystals, (2 packets)
- 500 g Boiling water
- 825 g peaches in syrup
- 250 g Greek yoghurt, thick, pot set.
- 50 g icing sugar
4h 2minPreparation 4h 2minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
1. In a seperate bowl, mix the lemon jelly crystals (170g) and boiling water (500g) together with a spoon until the crystals have dissolved. Set aside.
2. Add canned peaches and syrup (825g) to the bowl and blend 30 seconds/speed 8.
3. Add yoghurt (250g) and icing sugar (50g) and blend 10 seconds/speed 5.
4. Add the jelly mixture and blend again 10 seconds/speed 5.
5. Pour the lemon and peach potion into a setting container. This can be a large jelly dish, small cups, individual pots or something similar. Refrigerate the potion pots for at least 4 hours or until they have set. Serve with a spoon and enjoy.
It is best to leave the potion to set in the fridge overnight.
Decorate the potion pots with liquorice or candy of choice for Halloween.
Serve the potion in small pots or in cups as you would normally do for jelly or custard.
Come visit me on facebook at 'Fayi Cookbooks' for more great recipes:
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tasty Zesty Lemon Sorbet
- LEMON POSSET serves 12-18 with SUGAR FREE option
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- F45 Cacao Bliss Balls
- Milo Balls
- Apple Pikelets Egg Free Adaptable
- Choc Mint Fudge
- Strawberry "Yogo"
- Spanish Cream Cheese Flan
- Small Pavlova
- Cheesecake Balls
- Black rice cake
- Pink & White Coconut Ice (Breast Cancer Foundation / Think Pink Fundraiser)
- Traditional Lemonade Scones
- Easy Two Ingredient Scones
- Black and White Marble Cake
- Zucchini Leek soup Failsafe
- Failsafe chicken
- Bloody Coconut Ice
- Cashew cookies (failsafe)
- Failsafe bread
- Rice porridge (failsafe)
- Chocolate nut muffin
- Mussels in a Red Sauce soup