- 1/2 cup Sugar plus 2 extra tablespoons
- 3 portions large eggs
- 1/4 cup plain flour
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 level tbsp lemon zest, grated
- 3/4 cup Full cream milk +2 extra tabl
- 1/4 teaspoons salt
- whipped cream
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1.Pre - heat oven to 180' C.
Butter/ spray 6 rammekin bowls or 3/4 cup custard bowls.
2. Combine 1/2 cup sugar, egg yolks, flour, lemon juice, zest in Thermomix bowl and whisk 5 seconds speed 4.
3. Add all milk and whisk another 3 seconds speed 4.
4.Put lemon mixture into a larger bowl.
5.Place sugar into mixing bowl and mill 10 sec/speed 10[/b]. Set aside.
6.Wash and thoroughly dry TM bowl.
7.Insert Butterfly[/b], add egg whites, and salt to mixing bowl, Whip until very stiff and glossy for 6 min/37C/speed 3[/b], ( MC off ) beore gradually adding the sugar.
8. Fold egg mixture into lemon mixture in two additions.
9.Divide mixture between 6 ramekins/ custard cups.
10.Pour enough hot water into pan, so that it comes 1/2 way up the sides of the pudding bowls.
11.Bake puddings until lightly golden and spring back when lightly touched. About 30 minutes.
12. Remove cups from water serve hot or cold with whipped cream if desired.
Accessories you need
Make sure your TM bowl is thoroughly clean and dry before whipping egg whites. Eggs must be room temperature.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Caramilk Ice magic
- Caramilk Delight
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- Vanilla bean ice cream
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Caramilk Cheesecake
- Soy bean Curd Jelly(Pudding)
- Caramilk Phily Cheesecake
- Cheesecake - Basic mix
- Sweet Vanilla and Orange Trail Mix
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Banana Bread
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Turkish simit
- Lemon Slice
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun