- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 100 grams unsalted butter chopped
- 750 grams cream cheese cubed
- 220 grams sugar
- 2 Limes
- 1 lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 free range eggs
- 1 Free Range Egg Yolk
- 125 grams cream
- 200 grams Plain sweet biscuits e.g. nice
1h 0minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place biscuits into bowl and blitz 10sec Speed 9 until you have a fine crumb. Add brown sugar and melted butter and mix 5sec speed 3 until combined. Press into 28cm springform pan, ensure you invert the base and cover with baking paper to ensure easy removal of the cheesecake. Lightly grease the side of the pan. Place in fridge for 1 hour.
Clean and dry bowl.
Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
Place cream cheese and sugar and beat 40sec speed 6. Scrape down sides of bowl. Insert the spatula to keep the mixture moving, 20sec speed 6.
Add the grated rind from the limes and lemon, then squeeze in the juice. Add vanilla and beat 10 sec speed 6, scrape sides and repeat if you don't have a smooth consistency.
Crack eggs and additional yolk into a bowl, turn speed dial to 4 and add the eggs slowly including the additional egg yolk through the lid. Insert MC and beat 10 sec soeed 6, then beat in the cream, 10sec speed 6.
Pour onto biscuit base and bake 10 mins, then reduce heat to 150 degrees and continue baking for 30-40 mins or until slightly browned. A slight wobble is okay.
Remove from oven to cool and then place in the fridge for at least 4 hours.
Serve with whipped cream and toasted flaked almonds.
Freezes well. Remove from pan and carefully wrap several times in glad wrap. I leave the baking paper on it for a bit of stability while wrapping.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Funfetti Blondies
- Cream of Brocolli Soup
- Hot Cross Buns
- TM6 Vanilla Slice - Pie Maker Version
- White chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Coconut ice coffee kickstarter
- 30 Second Whole Lemon Cake
- Gingerbread Loaf
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Vic’s Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Marinara Sauce