- 1 l Milk
- 300 grams thickened cream
- 1 jars lotus biscoff
- 1 fine semolina, cup
- 1 level tsp Rose Water
- 1 level tsp Orange Blossom Water
- 1 pack lotus biscuit
- 1/4 cup sugar
15h 0minPreparation 15h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
- add biscuit to mixing bowl speed 5 for 5 seconds, set aside.
- wash and dry mixing bowl.
- place milk, semolina, rose water orange blossom water thickened cream and sugar in mixing bowl use the place the lid on top and swipe across to thicking option on TM6 ( it will automatically set time usually between 10-12 minutes)
- Grab your lotus jat take off the foil you can either place in hot water to melt or place in microware ( making sure no silver foils is left on the Rim) for 45 seconds prolong if needed
- poor some lotus butter from the jar on the bottol sprinkle with some crushed biscuit.
- poor over your knefer mix
- spread some more lotus butter on top spread evenly and sprinkle some biscuits allow to cool before serving.
Accessories you need
i usually split the recipe into 2 trays (it is thinner) knefe but you can get 2 desert a knefeh kizabeya and lotus knefe.
all you need is crushed cornflakes and butter ( melt butter mix with cornflakes cook for 5 mins over medium heat mixing well.) add some cornflakes at the bottom and some at the top.)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apple & Rasperry Crumble
- Cacao Pistachio Bliss Balls
- Wholesome Choco Fix Balls
- Raw Lemon Slice
- DATE & COCONUT BLISS BALLS
- CARAMEL GINGER FUDGE
- Strawberry Bliss Balls
- Caramel Hemp Protein Balls
- Dans frozen treats Variation Frozen Mango Bars...
- Dans Nuts. Doughnuts that is. Variation Jam Ball Donuts.
- Dairy and Egg free Chocolate Custard
- Janine's Berry Bounty Bites - Thermie and Friends
- Cheesy Knefeh
- loubya with tomato (loubya a banadoura)
- Zucchini with tomato (kosa a banadoura)
- EJJA ( Lebanese Egg Fritters)
- Pistachio mafrouke with clotted cream
- Cream and caramel Kunfa cups.
- Chicken lasagne
- Houda’s kid friendly potato salad
- Mjadra (lentil rice)
- Kaak bkhamis (Thursday bread)
- Aish al saraya
- Awwama (Lebanese sweet dumplings)
- Nanna Mary’s Banana Cake
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup - onion free
- Gluten Free Gooey Caramel Anzac Slice by Happy Mum Happy Child
- Favourite German mashpotato spinach cheese bake
- Quick & easy pancakes
- Easy peasy Apple cinnamon scrolls
- Ultimate Chocolate Brownie (Variation)
- Melbourne Mash
- Steak &Kidney doughboys
- Janine's Vegan Chocolate Raspberry Cake and Frosting - Thermie and Friends
- Peppermint Crisp Slice
- Lower Carb Carola's Pumpkin Soup