- 10 white marshmallows
- 20 g cocoa powder
- 20 g cornflour
- 30 g castor sugar
- 350 ml l ite milk
8Recipe is created for
Place 1 tablespoon cornflour into TM bowl with 10 marshmallows and turbo 2 - 3 times until chopped. The cornflour stops marshmallows from sticking to the blades. Set aside.
Add cocoa, cornflour, sugar & milk into TM bowl and cook for 6 mins, 90 degrees on speed 4.
Add chopped marshmallows and cook 3 mins, 100 degrees on speed 3.
Pour warm sauce over fresh berries or ice cream
Transfer to clean bowl and cover leftover sauce with plastic cling wrap to prevent a skin from forming.
Serves 4 (only 3.1g fat per serve)
Chocolate Sauce can be stored in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
To reheat microwave uncovered on medium for 2 - 3 mins.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Christmas Pudding - Gluten Free or Regular
- White Chocolate and Macadamia Cheesecake
- Variation Stewed Rhubarb and Apple
- Basque Cheesecake
- Paleo dates, macadamia and cacao bliss balls
- Vegan Sweet Potato Waffles
- Choc Mint Hummus
- Sticky Date Pudding with Caramel Sauce
- Coconut matcha panna cotta
- Macarons with White Chocolate and Raspberry Ganache
- TLC Buttercream
- Deconstructed eton mess - Beni Orwell