- 10 white marshmallows
- 20 g cocoa powder
- 20 g cornflour
- 30 g castor sugar
- 350 ml l ite milk
8Recipe is created for
Place 1 tablespoon cornflour into TM bowl with 10 marshmallows and turbo 2 - 3 times until chopped. The cornflour stops marshmallows from sticking to the blades. Set aside.
Add cocoa, cornflour, sugar & milk into TM bowl and cook for 6 mins, 90 degrees on speed 4.
Add chopped marshmallows and cook 3 mins, 100 degrees on speed 3.
Pour warm sauce over fresh berries or ice cream
Transfer to clean bowl and cover leftover sauce with plastic cling wrap to prevent a skin from forming.
Serves 4 (only 3.1g fat per serve)
Chocolate Sauce can be stored in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
To reheat microwave uncovered on medium for 2 - 3 mins.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana, coconut and choc chip Ice cream - vegan, egg free, DF
- 5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Energy Balls
- Guilt-free vegan Chocolate Balls
- Rocky Road
- Ice Cream Sandwich Cookies
- Macha Blancmange
- Strawberry and pear pancakes
- Orange and Poppy Seed Energy Balls
- Sticky Date Baked Cheesecake
- 4 ingredient Crunchie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Raw Raspberry and Coconut Cheesecake
- Chocolate Truffles (Brazilian Brigadeiros)