- 2 tablespoons powered gelatin
- 2 large ripe mangoes, plus extra to garnish
- 100 grams Thickened cream
- 65 grams Boiling water
- 125 grams or less of sugar
- 2 limes, rind and juice
- Sponge fingers to serve (optional)
Recipe is created for
Add gelatine to boiling water and leave to cool. Grind sugar and rind 20secs Sp9. Place mango flesh and lime juice into TM bowl and blend 20secs Sp 7. With TM on Sp 3 slowly pour cooled gelatine into mango mix. Insert butterfly, add cream and whip for 30secs Sp4. Pour into individual glasses or one bowl and place in fridge to set. Serve with mango slices or banana slices covered in coconut.
Mango and Lime Mousse
Accessories you need
converted from woolworths leaflet
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rima’s Lebanese pistachio ice cream
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)
- Hazelnut and Amaranth Chocolate
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet