THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 300 g frozen mango cubes, (approx 1 ripe mango)
- 200 g Frozen Coconut Milk Cubes
- 150 g ripe avocado, (approx 1 Avocado)
- 50 g Raw Honey
- 2 tablespoon lime juice
1. Blend the Avocado, Honey, and Lime Juice 5 sec speed 6
2. Add the Mango Chunks, and process 30 sec speed 9
3. Add Coconut Milk Cubes, and blend 1 minute Speed 9, using spatula to assist.
Taste the ice cream - if you prefer it sweeter or more tangy, simply add more honey or lime juice, and mix a further 10 seconds speed 7, using spatula to assist.
~ If wanting to store this in the freezer, you can add a tablespoon of Vodka to the mixture in step 1. The Vodka helps prevent the ice cream from freezing solid. Or you can simply move it from the freezer to the fridge 15 minutes prior to scooping.
~ This can also make a great smoothie, using non frozen mango and coconut milk - simply throw all the ingredients in as well as a handful of ice, and blitz 1 min speed 9.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Healthy carrot, chia and walnut balls
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Chocolate Magic Cake
- Knefah Cups
- Dutch chocolate pudding
- Steamed date, fig and chocolate puddings with caramel sauce
- Cherry Ripe Balls
- Peppermint Crisp Log
- family sized Apple and raspberry crumble
- Honeycomb ice cream
- Variation Passionfruit Curd
- Chicken Soup 3 Ways
- Blueberry Lemon Cake
- Pear & Vanilla Cake (Failsafe, Nut Free, Gluten Free, Dairy Free)
- Pina Colada Style Sorbet
- Easy Thai Fish Cakes
- Reuben Dip
- No Bake Lasagne 'In the Bowl'
- Yakiudon Noodles
- Probiotic Oat Smoothie
- Vegetarian Lentil Sausage Rolls
- Atlantic Lime Pie
- Vanilla Tapioca Custard (Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Soy Free, Corn Free)