- 50 g condensed milk or sugar
- 300 g Mango flesh, cut into pieces, frozen
- 100 g banana pieces
- 2 passionfruit, pulp
- 400 g milk/yoghurt/coconut milk, frozen as ice cubes
- 50 g fresh cream/yoghurt/coconut milk (to assist icecream to emulsify)
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
If using sugar, mill on speed 10 for 10 seconds then add remaining ingredients, otherwise if using condensed milk, place all ingredients into mixing bowl and mix 10 sec, speed 6 until all ingredients are chopped down, then increase speed to speed 10 for another 30 seconds or until texture is to your liking.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Clean Snickers Slice
- Taro and sago
- BLACK RICE YOGHURT
- Varoma Rhubarb
- Salted Caramel Sauce
- Omega3 Brain Boost Mousse
- Quick Mix Vanilla Ice Cream
- Delectable Vanilla Fudge
- Easy Crepe Recipe
- Impossible Pie
- Vegan no bake energy balls (birthday cake) from The Edgy Veg
- Converted Healthy Mummy chocolate weetbix slice