- 250 g Chocolate Ripple Biscuits
- 90 g unsalted butter
- 250 g cream cheese
- 200 g thickened cream
- 60 g raw sugar
- 60 g Boiling water
- 2 teaspoons gelatine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 3 Mars Bars 53g each, chopped into slices
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place whole biscuits into TM bowl and chop 10 seconds/speed 5 or until fine biscuit crumbs
2. Weigh butter into biscuit crumbs, melt butter into biscuit 2 minutes/50oC/speed 2.
3. Place mixture into a 20cm springform/flan pan pressing evenly on the base and sides of the pan. Place into the fridge to set for 30 minutes.
4. Clean TM bowl.
1. In a small jug combine boiling water and gelatine together, stirring vigorously with a fork to prevent lumps,set aside to cool slightly.
1. Place raw sugar into TM bowl and mill 10 seconds/speed 10, add cream cheese and blend 20 seconds/speed 5.
2. Add thickened cream and vanilla essence and blend for a further 20 seconds/speed 5.
3. Add gelatine mixture and blend for 20 seconds/speed 5 or until smooth.
1. Remove prepared biscuit base from fridge.
2. Slice mars bars and place onto the base of the prepared biscuit base.
3. Add filling mixture on top of mars bars, spread evenly.
3. Optional decorate with some grated dark chocolate
4. Place in the fridge to set overnight.
5. Cut into 8 slices or to desired size.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Keto Ice Cream
- Eggless edible cookie dough
- Delectable Millionaire’s Shortbread (Caramel Slice)
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- Creamy Leche Flan
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- Chocolate Chia Pudding (Vegan)
- Chia Custard Pudding - adapted from Pete Evans recipe (Paleo)
- Thermo Cazza's Rocky Road
- Berry Yogurt Sorbet