- This is so basic, but soooo delicious!! Serve it with pieces of fruit on a platter. Use wooden skewers or cocktail forks. Provide guests with a little plate of their own to place their fruit and dip on. Don't forget the marshmallows!
- Mars Bar Dip
- Serves 4 to 6 as dessert
- 4 Mars Bars
- 1 carton whipping cream
- 3 tbsp Liqueur - I have used Frangelico, Tia Maria, Cointreau all are delicious
8Recipe is created for
Break Mars Bars into pieces and place into with cream. Mix on 70 degrees/speed 2 until melted and homogeneous. Add liqueur and mix a little more.
Can be prepared in advance and reheated gently in the Varoma or over hot water on the stove.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mango fruity ice cream
- *BEST* Lamingtons *EVER*
- Peppermint Mint Choc Chip Bliss Balls
- Delicious Bliss Balls
- I want more slice
- Healthy Coconut & Almond Chocolates
- Mocha Bliss Balls
- Raw Cacao Balls by Domestic Thermominx
- NZ Lolly Log Cake
- Raw Lemon Protein Ball
- Chocolate fudge sauce
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding