- This is so basic, but soooo delicious!! Serve it with pieces of fruit on a platter. Use wooden skewers or cocktail forks. Provide guests with a little plate of their own to place their fruit and dip on. Don't forget the marshmallows!
- Mars Bar Dip
- Serves 4 to 6 as dessert
- 4 Mars Bars
- 1 carton whipping cream
- 3 tbsp Liqueur - I have used Frangelico, Tia Maria, Cointreau all are delicious
8Recipe is created for
Break Mars Bars into pieces and place into with cream. Mix on 70 degrees/speed 2 until melted and homogeneous. Add liqueur and mix a little more.
Can be prepared in advance and reheated gently in the Varoma or over hot water on the stove.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Almond Butter Fudge
- Choc Orange Bliss Balls
- Banana, coconut and choc chip Ice cream - vegan, egg free, DF
- 5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Energy Balls
- Guilt-free vegan Chocolate Balls
- Rocky Road
- Ice Cream Sandwich Cookies
- Macha Blancmange
- Strawberry and pear pancakes
- Orange and Poppy Seed Energy Balls
- Sticky Date Baked Cheesecake
- 4 ingredient Crunchie Ice Cream Sandwiches