- This is so basic, but soooo delicious!! Serve it with pieces of fruit on a platter. Use wooden skewers or cocktail forks. Provide guests with a little plate of their own to place their fruit and dip on. Don't forget the marshmallows!
- Mars Bar Dip
- Serves 4 to 6 as dessert
- 4 Mars Bars
- 1 carton whipping cream
- 3 tbsp Liqueur - I have used Frangelico, Tia Maria, Cointreau all are delicious
8Recipe is created for
Break Mars Bars into pieces and place into with cream. Mix on 70 degrees/speed 2 until melted and homogeneous. Add liqueur and mix a little more.
Can be prepared in advance and reheated gently in the Varoma or over hot water on the stove.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Snickers Cheesecake
- Chocolate Fudge Bliss Balls
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Keto Peanut butter Fudge
- Mango and Raspberry Froyo
- Variation Peanut butter brownie Bliss Balls
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Protein Balls - Nut Free
- Cacao Date Truffles
- Knafeh (Middle Eastern Custard Dessert)