- 100 grams unsalted butter, Chopped, Cubed
- 280 g Mars® Bar, Chopped, Cubed ( 6x 47g bars OR 20 unit party pack)
- 150 g Rice Bubbles®
- 200 g milk chocolate block, Break into cubes
- 2 heaped teaspoons vegetable oil
- Place Mars Bars and butter in bowl and melt 4 mins / 50°C / speed 3. Scraping down the side of the bowl once finish
(extent time if not melted throughout)
- Add Rice Bubbles and combine 20 sec / speed 3 / Reverse.
- Empty into a lined, square slice tin (approx. 20x20cm) and press gently down creating a flat surface and Place into the fridge until firm.
- Clean Mixing Bowl and Dry ( Use pre-clean mode)
- Place 200g cubed chocolate and 2 xTeaspoons of oil in TM bowl and chop 10 sec / speed 9.
- Scrape down and melt 3 mins / 50°C / speed 1.
- Scrape down and continue melting a further 2 mins / 50°C / speed 1.
- Pour the melted chocolate evenly over the slice.
Refrigerate until set.
- Once set using a hot knife, cut into small bars.
- Pour a glass of milk in TM bowl and mix 5 sec / speed 8[/b].
Heat milk 5 mins / 80°C / speed 4[/b].
Enjoy warm chocolate milk. No wasted chocolate!
Clean Thermomix bowl
Accessories you need
Store the slice in an airtight container in the fridge.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Butterscotch Impossible Pie
- Notella Bliss Balls
- CREAMED RICE (THERMOMUMMA)
- Apple Protein Balls
- Gingerbread Waffles with (or without) Toffee Sauce
- Caramilk White Christmas Slice
- Variation Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Crunchy fritters batter (Pisang/Cempedak goreng rangup)
- Sticky Date Puddings
- Vegan Caramel Cups
- Bubur Sumsum
- Caramel Meringue Slice