- 4 piece Mars Bars, 53g each, chopped
- 100 g unsalted butter, chopped
- 30 g golden syrup
- 90 g Rice Bubbles®
- 200 g milk chocolate, broken into pieces
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Line a 20cm square tin with baking paper.
2. Chop 3 of the Mars Bars and place in the TM bowl.
3. Grate on sp 9 for 10 sec, then scrape down bowl.
4. Add butter and golden syrup. Melt for 5 mins / 60 degrees / speed 2.
5. Melt for a further 1 minute / 80 degrees / speed 2
6. Melt for a further 1 minute / 80 degrees / speed 4
7. Add rice bubbles & extra Mars Bar (finely diced); Mix on speed 2 for 20 seconds.
8. Use spatula to give a quick mix in bowl.
9. Tip contents of bowl into lined slice tray. Spread with spatula at first then continue with MC upside down - you may need to wet the top of the MC so it slides easily over the slice. Use your MC upside down to press the slice into the tray evenly.
10. Place slice into fridge to set for a approximately 1 hour
11. Once set, remove from fridge.
12. Place chocolate (broken into pieces) into TM Bowl. Melt for 5 minutes / 80 degrees / speed 2-3 MC OFF.
13. Pour melted chocolate onto slice and spread evenly with the spatula.
14. Return slice to fridge to set for approximately 1-2 hours.
15. Once set, remove from tray and slice into squares.
* Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Honeycomb ice cream
- Variation Passionfruit Curd
- Halawet El Jibn (Sweet Cheese Dessert)
- Pineapple upside down cake
- Choc Bliss Balls
- Refined Sugar Free Chocolate Custard
- Churro Pancakes
- Coconut Panna Cotta with tropical salsa
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- Date rolls
- Sugar fried chestnut ls