- 220 g sugar
- 1 tbsp powdered gelatin, or 5 gelatin sheets soaked in cold water till soft
- 250 g Boiling water
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Essence/Extract
- 1/4 teaspoon powdered food colouring
- 150 g dessicated coconut
- 1 tablespoon Grapeseed Oil
- Vegetable Oil Spray, To grease Bunnie moulds
8Recipe is created for
Lightly spray Marshmallow Bunnie Moulds with cooking oil spary
Insert Butterfly, place sugar and gelatin in TM Bowl. Ensure dry ingredients are below the top of the blades to ensure full coverage with the water. Add boiling water. Cook for 22 minutes at 100ºC on speed 1.
Remove lid from TM and dry upper edges of bowl with paper towel. Allow uncovered liquid to cool to room temperature until a very thick syrup consistency and almost at setting stage.
Replace TM Bowl and lid – leave MC off. Whip syrup 3-4 minutes at speed 4 until thickened.
Add desired color and flavor and whip to combine.
Pour into bunnie moulds and refrigerate 15 minutes to set shape.
Carefully loosed marshmallow from edge of Bunny Moulds and place onto tray of dessicated coconut.
Mix powdered food colouring with grapeseed oil, and with a fine paintbrush paint on Eyes, Ears and nose.
Dust in remaining dessicated coconut.
Store in refrigertor until ready to serve.
Accessories you need
Must be a oil based food colouring as water base will run.
Marshmallow bunnie moulds can be purchased from Cake decorating shops or cooking stores.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Malteser slice
- Strawberry Carrot Leather
- Breakfast Bliss Balls
- Easy Peasy Chocolate Mousse
- Strawberry Chia Pudding
- White chocolate mousse logs
- All American Chocolate Shake
- White Chocolate & Coconut Custard
- Quick Freezer Chocolate
- Quick Reliable Fudge
- Mums Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding
- Redskin Fudge
- Carrot Cake
- Pineapple and cheese scrolls
- Spinach and cheese scrolls
- Fail free Muffins
- Nanna's Lemon Butter
- Chocolate Layer Cake
- Luscious Chocolate Frosting
- Mississippi mudcake
- Old fashioned Cream buns
- Decadent Fudgy Chocolate Brownie
- Sultana Cookies - Gluten, Dairy, Egg and Nut Free
- Peanut butter cream cheese frosting