- 220 g sugar
- 1 tbsp powdered gelatin, or 5 gelatin sheets soaked in cold water till soft
- 250 g Boiling water
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Essence/Extract
- 1/4 teaspoon powdered food colouring
- 150 g dessicated coconut
- 1 tablespoon Grapeseed Oil
- Vegetable Oil Spray, To grease Bunnie moulds
8Recipe is created for
Lightly spray Marshmallow Bunnie Moulds with cooking oil spary
Insert Butterfly, place sugar and gelatin in TM Bowl. Ensure dry ingredients are below the top of the blades to ensure full coverage with the water. Add boiling water. Cook for 22 minutes at 100ºC on speed 1.
Remove lid from TM and dry upper edges of bowl with paper towel. Allow uncovered liquid to cool to room temperature until a very thick syrup consistency and almost at setting stage.
Replace TM Bowl and lid – leave MC off. Whip syrup 3-4 minutes at speed 4 until thickened.
Add desired color and flavor and whip to combine.
Pour into bunnie moulds and refrigerate 15 minutes to set shape.
Carefully loosed marshmallow from edge of Bunny Moulds and place onto tray of dessicated coconut.
Mix powdered food colouring with grapeseed oil, and with a fine paintbrush paint on Eyes, Ears and nose.
Dust in remaining dessicated coconut.
Store in refrigertor until ready to serve.
Accessories you need
Must be a oil based food colouring as water base will run.
Marshmallow bunnie moulds can be purchased from Cake decorating shops or cooking stores.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc peanut butter balls
- 3 ingredient vanilla ice-cream
- Gluten Free Muesli Bars
- Nut free chocolate berry bliss balls
- Peppermint Bliss Balls (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free and Refined Sugar Free) Healthy Mummy
- Chantilly Cream
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free
- Mango Jam
- Choc peanut butter balls
- Emma’s Pink Lemonade
- Tomato Sauce ala Mic
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Eunji’s Chai Mix
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Lemon (Meyer) or Mandarin Marmalade
- Dotty's Melting moments