- 500 g marshmallows
- 1000 g pure icing sugar, use as required
- Food colouring, as desired
- 3 tablespoons cornflour
- Vegetable shortening, Copha - to rub on hands
- 2 tablespoons water
Place Marshmallows and water in TM bowl and set the time to 3 mins, 50 degrees on Sp.1.
Add 500g icing sugar and set time to 1.30mins, locked lid position on Interval Speed.
Add another 400g icing sugar (approximately as you could use less). Set time to 30 seconds, locked lid position on Interval Speed.
Turn onto Thermomat and coat hands with shortening and knead lightly for a few seconds.
Add 2 tablespoons cornflour (one at a time) and work into the icing until it is pliable. At this stage you can add Colouring (any gel colour is best using a toothpick to get desired shade).
Cover prepared icing tightly into plastic wrap and then into another bag to seal out the air for storage.
Leave for at least 24 hours before using.
Accessories you need
Icing can be kept for months. If it goes hard, then microwave for 10-20 seconds.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc peanut butter balls
- 3 ingredient vanilla ice-cream
- Gluten Free Muesli Bars
- Nut free chocolate berry bliss balls
- Peppermint Bliss Balls (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free and Refined Sugar Free) Healthy Mummy
- Chantilly Cream
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free