- 500 g marshmallows
- 1000 g pure icing sugar, use as required
- Food colouring, as desired
- 3 tablespoons cornflour
- Vegetable shortening, Copha - to rub on hands
- 2 tablespoons water
Place Marshmallows and water in TM bowl and set the time to 3 mins,50 degrees on Sp.1.
Add 500g icing sugar and set time to 1.30mins, locked lid position on Interval Speed.
Add another 400g icing sugar (approximately as you could use less). Set time to 30 seconds, locked lid position on Interval Speed.
Turn onto Thermomat and coat hands with shortening and knead lightly for a few seconds.
Add 2 tablespoons cornflour (one at a time) and work into the icing until it is pliable. At this stage you can add Colouring (any gel colour is best using a toothpick to get desired shade).
Cover prepared icing tightly into plastic wrap and then into another bag to seal out the air for storage.
Leave for at least 24 hours before using.
Accessories you need
Icing can be kept for months. If it goes hard, then microwave for 10-20 seconds.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Super Easy Waffles
- Biscoff Icecream
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free
- Sweet Chocolate Log or Balls
- Gluten Free Butterscotch Self-saucing Pudding
- Cranberry Coconut Bliss Balls
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Thermomix Play Dough
- Pickled Beetroot
- My mum’s Mauritian Poutou
- Peanut Satay Chicken
- Sue's Secret Seedy Sheet Crackers
- YOMI (Yogi Milan) Indian Coffee Mix
- Super Simple Veggie Soup
- Caramel Mars Bar Slice
- Creamy Bacon Thyme Sauce
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Pasta with spicy tomato sauce