- 175 g pistachio nuts
- 200 g raw sugar
- 500 g Pouring Cream
- 500 g full cream milk
- 4 egg yolks
- 1 tsp Matcha Green Tea Powder
8h 0minPreparation 8h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place 75g pistachio nuts and raw sugar in mixing bowl and mill 10 sec/speed 8.
2. Add cream, milk, egg yolks and matcha green tea powder and mix 10 sec/speed 4. Cook 10 min/80C/speed 4.
3. Pour the mixture into a stainless steel tray and freeze for at least 4 hours or overnight.
4. Place remaining 100g pistachios nuts in mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 7. Place in a bowl and set aside.
5. Remove tray from freezer and chop up frozen ice cream with a knife. Place ice cream in mixing bowl and blend 30 sec/speed 9 or until smooth. Add chopped pistachios and mix 5 sec/reverse/speed 2 or until combined.
6. Pour the mixture back into the tray and refreeze for at least 4 hours or overnight until firm. Serve with rose petals if desired.
Tip: Matcha Green Tea Powder is available from health food shops or Tea shops.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Allergy Friendly Chocolate Balls
- Banana Tart
- Lotus biscuit kenef
- Apricot Nectar Cheesecake - No bake/unbaked
- Vegan Carrot Cake
- White Chocolate Mud Cake
- Aunty Maree's Best Banana Cake Ever
- It’s Lime Cheesecake!
- LONG JOHNS (CREAM DOUGHNUT)
- Shady Grady Cheesecake
- Meghli مغلي
- Honey & Apple Cake
- Date and Walnut Roll
- Thai Green Chicken Curry with Coconut Rice
- Wild Rice and Cashew Salad
- Three Colour Fritatta
- Bacon & Lentil Chowder
- Pumpkin & Date Scones
- Chai Spice Hot Cross Buns
- Apricot Log
- Pear & Hazelnut Fudge
- Yoghurt Panna Cotta with Saffron Syrup
- Cinnamon Pumpkin and Quinoa Salad