- 50 grams raw sugar
- 2 pods cardamon pods, seeds only (open pods)
- 2 pieces crystallised ginger
- 250 grams ripe fresh figs, baked in the oven for 20 minues with a drizzle of honey and orange blossom water
- 50 grams Fresh Raspberries
- 1 piece Frozen Lime, peeled and quartered
- 1 egg white
- 750 grams ice cubes
Recipe is created for
Place sugar & cardamon seeds to the mixing bowl and mill 10 seconds on speed 9
Add cristallised ginger and mill for 8 seconds on speed 9
Add fruit, egg white, frozen lime and 350 grams of ice
Blend 20 seconds on speed 10, gradually increasing speed from speed 1 to 10. Add remaining ice through the lid and blend for a total of approximately 1 minute on speed 10, using the spatula to assist.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream