- 50 grams raw sugar
- 2 pods cardamon pods, seeds only (open pods)
- 2 pieces crystallised ginger
- 250 grams ripe fresh figs, baked in the oven for 20 minues with a drizzle of honey and orange blossom water
- 50 grams Fresh Raspberries
- 1 piece Frozen Lime, peeled and quartered
- 1 egg white
- 750 grams ice cubes
Recipe is created for
Place sugar & cardamon seeds to the mixing bowl and mill 10 seconds on speed 9
Add cristallised ginger and mill for 8 seconds on speed 9
Add fruit, egg white, frozen lime and 350 grams of ice
Blend 20 seconds on speed 10, gradually increasing speed from speed 1 to 10. Add remaining ice through the lid and blend for a total of approximately 1 minute on speed 10, using the spatula to assist.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate self saucing pudding
- Green Tea Panna Cotta
- Znoud el sit
- Variation Rice Pudding - recipe adapted to properly mix in the egg!
- Pineapple Rice Pudding
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Allergy Friendly Chocolate Balls
- Banana Tart
- Lotus biscuit kenef
- Apricot Nectar Cheesecake - No bake/unbaked
- Vegan Carrot Cake
- White Chocolate Mud Cake