- 250 g Milk Arrowroot Biscuit
- 395 g (1 Can) Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 100 g (1 Cup) Dessicated Coconut
- 45 g (1/3 Cup) Milo
- extra coconut to coat
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place the biscuits into the Thermomix bowl and crush on Speed 8, 10 seconds (or until they resemble fine crumbs).
- Add the sweetened condensed milk, coconut and Milo and mix on Reverse, Speed 4, 20 seconds or until well combined.
- Roll into heaped teaspoon-sized balls and coat in the extra coconut
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days (or freeze)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nutty Bliss Balls
- VEGAN CHOCOLATE FUDGE
- White Chocolate Bavarian
- ALMOND GRANITA
- Hunters Chocolate Cranberry Protein Slice (No Bake, vegan)
- Tasty Zesty Lemon Sorbet
- LEMON POSSET serves 12-18 with SUGAR FREE option
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- F45 Cacao Bliss Balls
- Apple Pikelets Egg Free Adaptable
- Choc Mint Fudge
- Strawberry "Yogo"