- 700 grams Christmas Cake, Previously prepared in thermo & baked or store bought.
- 75 grams Butter
- 35 grams cocoa powder
- 60 grams Brandy or Juice, Brandy or Cointreau for adults, Juice for kids
- 150 grams white chocolate melts
- 8 pieces craisins (dried cranberries), Cut into quarters
Recipe is created for
Put Christmas cake broken into pieces in thermo & mix on speed 4 until breadcrumb consistency achieved. Set aside.
Add butter & melt on Temp 80 for 1 minute or until melted. Add cocoa, brandy (or juice) & stir on speed 3 for 30 seconds or until combined.
Add Christmas cake crumbs & mix on reverse until combined on speed 3-4 (approx 1minute) or if not combining well try mixing on .
Melt 150 grams of white chocolate on temp 60, speed 3 for 2 minutes or until melted. Drizzle on top of rolled truffles & stick 1/4 of a craisin on top to make it look like a pudding.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls
- Rocky Road
- Choc Mousse 2 ingredients low Fodmap
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Garlicky Chicken and Spring Vegetable Risotto
- Bacon & Cheese Rolls
- Zopf (Swiss Milk Bread)
- Apple-Cinnamon Choc Chip Muffin
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Nut butter Porridge