- 200 grams pitted dates
- 120 grams raw walnuts
- 180 grams raw cashews, quick soaked (in boiling water for 20-30mins)
- 1 large lemon, juiced (approx 50ml)
- 80 grams coconut oil, in liquid form
- 150 grams coconut milk
- Agave Nectar or Maple Syrup, 120ml / 1/2 a cup
- 32 grams Blueberries or raspberries, fresh or frozen
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
* place walnuts in bowl, turbo 2 sec (turbo again 0.5 or 1, if nuts have not all been processed into a meal - DO NOT over process and turn into nut butter!) then set aside.
* place dates into bowl and turbo 2 x 2sec (scraping down sides if need be between) until dates form a ball.
* add walnut meal back into bowl with dates and mix sp4, 5sec. Should form a loose dough that sticks together when you squeeze a bit between your fingers. If it's too dry add a few more dates through the top while mixing. If too wet, add a little more walnut meal.
* Lightly grease a 12 piece muffin tin. To make removing cheesecakes easier once set - I cut little strips of baking paper to place in each muffin slot before pouring mixture in. Make sure enough paper sticks out the top for you to grab onto once filled.
* Scoop approx 1tbsp of crust mixture into each muffin slot and press with finger/back of spoon/bottom of a glass. Compact it well.
* All all filling ingredients to bowl and blend 1min sp9. Should be nicely liquified. Add a touch more lemon, agave or splash more coconut milk if it doesn't come together nicely and blend some more.
* Taste and adjust seasoning if need be.
* Divide filling evenly into your muffin tray. Tap tray on bench to release any air bubbles and then freeze 4-6hrs (the longer the better usually) Some cover tray with cling wrap, however I find this more troublesome then helpful.
* pop berries into bowl and blend sp6 10sec.
* mix 2min, sp2 37 degrees (leave mixure on longer if berries are frozen and need it - although this shouldn't be necessary)
* once mixture is pureed, scoop a teaspoon at a time on top of cheese cakes and using a toothpick (or similar), swirl the berry mi through the cakes.
* tap muffin tray on bench to release any air bubbles and then place in freezer 4-6hrs (the longer the better). Most suggest covering the tray with cling wrap but I personally find this more troublesome then helpful.
Crust - Filling - Flavour
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Barney Banana Ice Cream
- Super Easy Waffles
- Biscoff Icecream
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free
- Sweet Chocolate Log or Balls
- Gluten Free Butterscotch Self-saucing Pudding