- 300ml bottle whipping cream
- 500g Philadelphia cream cheese
- 250g sour cream
- 70g caster sugar
- dash vanilla extract
- 16(app) sponge finger biscuits
- 3/4 cup orange juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/4 cup Cointreau®, optional (or use extra orange juice)
- *250g package fresh strawberries, or mixed berries of choice, washed hulled and chopped (see * note in Assembly)
- 2 x 85g packages strawberry jelly
- 2 tsp gelatine
- 50 g caster sugar
- 250 g Boiling water
- 125 g chilled/cold water
- 2 x 250g packages Fresh strawberries, washed and hulled
24h 0minPreparation 24h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Combine the jelly crystals, gelatine, boiling water, 2m/Varoma/sp1.
Add the strawberries and cold water and blend 20secs/sp7.
Transfer to your deep serving dish. Place in the fridge to set (minimum 4 hours)
Whip the cream until soft peaks form 15-20secs/sp3.5.
Add the cream cheese, sour cream,sugar, and vanilla 50secs/sp4, or until smooth. Scrape when necessary.
Return the whipped cream and fold in gently sp3.5/, using spatula to assisit until bleneded. You'll need to judge the time here.
Dip the biscuits (one at a time) into the orange/Cointreau mixture, until slightly soft ( around 10 secs ea)
Place one layer on the top of the set jelly. Cut to fit where necessary.
*If you wish you can add another layer of mixed berries here if you have enough. This is optional though.
Spoon over half the cheesecake mixture. Smooth the top.
Repeat the layer.
Cover and place in the fridge overnight.
Before serving decorate with sliced strawberries or any other mixed berries.
Jelly. (Make this 1st)
Cream cheese filling
Too good not to share..
Search "Thermify me" in your browser for more great recipes, tips and cooking inspiration.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rima’s Lebanese Cocktail
- Aish al saraya
- Awwama (Lebanese sweet dumplings)
- Oat Milk Yogurt
- Rima’s Lebanese pistachio ice cream
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)
- Hazelnut and Amaranth Chocolate
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- Blueberry jam
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Dotty's Melting moments with Maple buttercream
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Golden Sultana Cake
- Mini cheesecake tarts 2 ways.
- Blueberry and Banana Cake
- Cinnamon swirl cake
- Chocolate crackle Caramel slice
- Viennese whirls