- 100 g light sour cream
- 40 g firmly packed sugar
- 1 teaspoon instant decaf, crushed
- 1 tablespoon Drinking chocolate
- Fruit and wafer biscuits to serve
Recipe is created for
Place cream, sugar, decaf and chocolate in bowl and mix on speed 3 for approx 20 to 30 seconds. Pour in to a small bowl and serve with fruit and wafer biscuits
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Barney Banana Ice Cream
- Super Easy Waffles
- Biscoff Icecream
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free
- Sweet Chocolate Log or Balls
- Gluten Free Butterscotch Self-saucing Pudding