- 50 g raw sugar
- 1 x 5cm Strip Lime Zest
- 1 small Handful Mint Leaves
- 350 gram Frozen Lime Flesh (1" size)
- 150 gram Frozen Cucumber (1" size)
- 50 gram Meringue Pieces
Mill Raw Sugar, Lime Zest and a Mint Leaves 10 sec/spd 9. Set aside.
Add all of the Dream ingredients and chop 30 sec/spd 9, or until the pieces are all chopped.
Scrape down sides bowl and blend 30 sec/spd 9 with the aid of spatula if required.
Add Butterfly and mix 1:30 min/ Spd 4.
Sprinkle the Dream with 'Topping' to serve.
Accessories you need
If you'd prefer to use egg white instead of meringue, replace meringue with 40g Sugar & 1 Eggwhite.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Barney Banana Ice Cream
- Super Easy Waffles
- Biscoff Icecream
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free
- Sweet Chocolate Log or Balls
- Gluten Free Butterscotch Self-saucing Pudding