- 1 Orange rind from 1 orange, No pith
- 1 lemon rind from 1 lemon, No pith
- 75 g raw sugar
- 100 g macadamia nuts, Lightly toasted
- 15 g baking powder
- 50 g Milk, 1/2 MC
- 25 g cocoa
- 70 g shot espresso coffee, 2 small cups
- 2 eggs
- 500 g plain four
- 50 g Butter
- 50 g Vino cotto, Or Strega (liquor)
- 100 g honey
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 150 g dark chocolate
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Zest rinds with sugar, 10 sec, sp 10. Scrape down sides and repeat until achieve a fine zest mixture. Set aside in bowl.
Mill macadamia, 8 sec, sp 8. Set aside in bowl.
Dissolve baking powder into milk.
Dissolve cocoa into coffee.
Place remaining ingredients into TM bowl together with the later two solutions, followed by the zested sugar and macadamia paste.
Mix 1 min, sp 6. May need some help with TM spatula. Add a little milk if pastry is too dry. 2 min.
Remove pastry dough from the bowl and roll into a ball onto a lightly floured flat surface. Roll out pastry with rolling pin to about 1/3cm thickness and cut out diamond shapes or other Christmas type shapes. Cook in an oven set at 180 deg C for about 10 mins.
Upon cooling, coat top of biscuits with tempered chocolate.
Chocolate tempering: chop chocolate, sp 8, 10 secs.
Temper for 3 mins, 50 deg C, sp 2
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Choc Hazelnut Bliss Balls
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Healthy carrot, chia and walnut balls
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Chocolate Magic Cake
- Knefah Cups
- Dutch chocolate pudding
- Steamed date, fig and chocolate puddings with caramel sauce
- Cherry Ripe Balls
- Peppermint Crisp Log
- family sized Apple and raspberry crumble
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Surf & Turf Seafood Sauce
- Lemon Drop Cookies (no sugar | egg yolk cookies)
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Lemonade Scones
- Honey Sriracha Prawns
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- onion sauce
- Keto Alkalising Green Smoothie
- CWA Afghan Biscuits
- Apple Banana Muffins