- 140 grams Self Raising Flour, or spelt flour
- 2 eggs
- 40 grams raw sugar
- 40 grams golden syrup
- 120 grams Milk
- pinch salt
Place all ingredients in the bowl and mix for 10 sec/speed 5.
2. Scrape down the sides on the bowl and mix again 10 sec/speed 5.
3. Pour (or spoon if preferred) small amounts of batter onto a oiled frypan
4. Flip each pikelet when bubbles appear. Cook for a further say 20 seconds and place on dish.
5. Continue until all the batter has been used.
Serve as desired - with butter, jam, cream and jam or how your heart desires.
Always recommended to use full fat pasteurised only milk, unbleached flour and free range eggs.
If gluten intolerant use GF flour.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.