- 140 grams Self Raising Flour, or spelt flour
- 2 eggs
- 40 grams raw sugar
- 40 grams golden syrup, ( i use 70 grams maple these days & no raw sugar)
- 120 grams Milk, I use almond
- pinch salt
2. Scrape down the sides on the bowl and mix again 10 sec/speed 5.
3. Heat pan on high. I use ghee or lard for a higher smoke point. Then turn it to low before cooking.
4. Pour (or spoon if preferred) small amounts of batter onto a oiled frypan
5. Flip each pikelet when bubbles appear. Cook for a further say 20 seconds and place on dish.
6. Continue until all the batter has been used.
Serve as desired - with butter, jam, cream and jam or how your heart desires.
Always recommended to use full fat pasteurised only milk if using dairy, unbleached flour and organic eggs.
If gluten intolerant use GF flour.
DEPENDING ON YOUR TYPE OF MILK THEY MAY BE RUNNIER THAN EXPECTED IN THIS CASE LET IT SIT IN THE FRIDGE FOR 30 MINS PRIOR TO COOKING
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheats Vanilla Slice
- Deliciously thick Chocolate Custard
- Choc Orange Bliss Balls
- Strawberry Tiramisu (kids friendly, no alcohol)
- Chocolate self saucing pudding
- Green Tea Panna Cotta
- Znoud el sit
- Variation Rice Pudding - recipe adapted to properly mix in the egg!
- Pineapple Rice Pudding
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Allergy Friendly Chocolate Balls
- Banana Tart