- 140 grams Self Raising Flour, or spelt flour
- 2 eggs
- 40 grams raw sugar
- 40 grams golden syrup, ( i use 70 grams maple these days & no raw sugar)
- 120 grams Milk, I use almond
- pinch salt
- Place all ingredients in the bowl and mix for 10 sec/speed 5.
2. Scrape down the sides on the bowl and mix again 10 sec/speed 5.
3. Heat pan on high. I use ghee or lard for a higher smoke point. Then turn it to low before cooking.
4. Pour (or spoon if preferred) small amounts of batter onto a oiled frypan
5. Flip each pikelet when bubbles appear. Cook for a further say 20 seconds and place on dish.
6. Continue until all the batter has been used.
Accessories you need
Serve as desired - with butter, jam, cream and jam or how your heart desires.
Always recommended to use full fat pasteurised only milk if using dairy, unbleached flour and organic eggs.
If gluten intolerant use GF flour.
DEPENDING ON YOUR TYPE OF MILK THEY MAY BE RUNNIER THAN EXPECTED IN THIS CASE LET IT SIT IN THE FRIDGE FOR 30 MINS PRIOR TO COOKING
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apple & Rasperry Crumble
- Cacao Pistachio Bliss Balls
- Wholesome Choco Fix Balls
- Raw Lemon Slice
- DATE & COCONUT BLISS BALLS
- CARAMEL GINGER FUDGE
- Strawberry Bliss Balls
- Caramel Hemp Protein Balls
- Dans frozen treats Variation Frozen Mango Bars...
- Dans Nuts. Doughnuts that is. Variation Jam Ball Donuts.
- Dairy and Egg free Chocolate Custard
- Janine's Berry Bounty Bites - Thermie and Friends
- Pumpkin Carrot and Ginger soup
- Crispy Waffle Batter
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- Red Velvet Cupcakes
- Apricot Chicken with french onion soup powder mix
- LYNN'S SPREADABLE BUTTER
- Vietnamese Banh Mi baguettes
- Spice Pumpkin Soup
- Gluten free berry yoghurt cake
- Chicken Tikka Pathia (adapted from British Indian Restaurant/Take Away recipes)
- DF, GF, RSF School Muesli Bars
- Nanna Mary’s Banana Cake