- 35 grams white sugar, Or you can use 7gm Stevia
- 3 egg yolks
- 500 grams Pouring Cream
- 200 grams full cream milk
- 150 grams Musk Sticks
- pinch of salt
10h 7minPreparation 7minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place musk sticks in mixing bowl and mill 20sec/sp 9
Add all remaining ingredients and cook 6 min/80 c/sp 4
Pour mixture into container (I use my Thermoserver), cover and place in freezer 4-6 hours
Remove from freezer and put mixture into mixing bowl 30sec/sp 9 then 10sec/sp 4
Place in airtight container and place back in freezer 4-6 hours (I usually do it overnight)
Accessories you need
I used white musk sticks as my daughter can't have the pink ones, so I'm assuming if you use pink you will have a pale pink ice-cream
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mel’s anything goes Rocky Road
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- SUTLIJASH (RICE PUDDING)
- Chocolate Mousse - 2 ingredients and egg free
- Cashew Custard, dairy free
- Sticky Date and Pear Cake
- Raspberry, almond, cacao and hemp bliss balls
- Pouring sugar-free low-fat Vanilla Custard
- 'The Real Deal' Creme Brulee
- Chocolate Bliss Balls (my version of Boost Juice ones)
- Best Ever Lemon Meringue Pie